Troika

Nerdeek

I loved the Troika too! B)

They were so cool at C6! Adam thought he knew me! but alas it was our first (but hopefully not last :D ) meeting!

Is it true that Adam is going out with Amber Benson? thought i read it on another thread somewhere...

Is it true that Adam is going out with Amber Benson?  thought i read it on another thread somewhere...

I think he used to but not any more.

Unfornately i didn't meet Adam as funds wouldn't allow it, but i did meet Danny and Tom and they were lovely. I've become a bit of a fan of Danny's now since meeting him as he was just so nice and funny. Also loved seeing the three of them at the talk.

i loved meeting the guys and would so love to again.:lol: i do hope sm get them bk for c8 or another event, as i know they can't make c7. they said they wanted to come bk so i hope sm let them. they were all very lovely to meet n i can't wait to see them again nxt year. gonna need hell of alot of money. meeting danny just made me love him even more. great to talk to n so huggable too. :lol: i'll never forget that hug. adam was great to talk to as well. especially as we spoke more about the band rather than buffy. tom was rather quite though. i've always been a fan of them but meeting them has def increased the obssesion n insanity :lol:

is anybody here planning to go see them next april in scotland? :hathor:

they'll be at a con in scotland next april called hush.

hope sm don't mind me posting it here. :P jason knows about it as the organisers spoke to him at c6 as they signed the guys there.

Kookie22 what's ur msn addy? u can add me if u like. i'd love to meet more people going to see them. :unsure:

• 4 weeks later...

LOVE the Troika! They (along with Spike) were the saving grace of Buffy seasons 6 and 7. Tom Lenk is lovely :unsure:. And Adam Busch...awesome guy. I love Common Rotation, they rocked at the C6 party. Danny Strong...so cuuuuute. I wanted to hug him and pat his head when I met him :huh:. Thankfully I didn't.

"In my plan...we are beltless."

Edited by RangerGirl