what's your favourite season?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. what's your favourite season?

Ok, Pretty straight forward,

what's your favourite season and why?

i think every one has it's good and bad points

just thought it would be interesting to see what everyone thinks :angel:

Ok, I'll start..

i think mine would be season 6 cos it throws you through the emotions... Buffy being dead, the hilarity of Tubula Rasa to the huge amount of crying in Seeing Red and who can forget Once More with Feeling!!

it's also got the troika - Danny, Adam and Tom crack me up (and they were great at C6 :lol: ).

Also great character development for Willow.

So guys what do you think??

I went for Season 3, some great episodes, including Band Candy, The Wish, The Zeppo. Plus this season also saw the arrival of Eliza Dushku as Faith and Alexis Denisof as Wesley.

It was also the last year of High School, and we all know what happened on Graduation Day.

After this season, things changed a lot, as Angel left, Buffy and Willow went to University and I never really enjoyed the Initiative story.

Season Three was kind of the end of an era.

I would then agree that Season Six was probably my second fave, some great episodes there as well.

Many laughs....(when Buffy died!!! :rolleyes: )

Many tears....(of laughter when Buffy died!!! :blink: )

Got to be Season 2 and the arrival of Spike and Dru!!!

Father Coop....continues the honesty of not liking SMG :lol: !!!

:headscratch:

nice one father coop!

maybe if she was a little nicer to her fans we would be a little nicer about her...

Gotta agree with GoldenGreen and vote for Season 3. For me it was the most consistently good season and had what i think was the most classic episodes in a season. I really love the regular cast at the time (with Oz, Angel, Giles) and the recurring characters (Faith, The Mayor, Anya, Wesley, Snider).

Also thought the season had the best villains. Though i really liked Spike and Dru in season 2, i enjoyed the relationship between the Mayor and Faith a lot more and found it to be more intriguing.

Runner-up seasons are 2 and 6.

Yeah, it's 3 for me too. It just seemed like the show was really in its prime then. Though I never did like Angel much. And I loved Spike. Odd that he's only in one episode of my favourite season.

I don't really like whole seasons, though, because there's always bad episodes and things wrong with them, so I tend to go more for individual episodes. Some of my favourites ever would be...Actually, y'know, I'll start a new thread for that :headscratch:

6 and 7 were crap, they were pointless.

Season Six had some great episodes though, including:

Once More with Feeling (The Musical One)

Tabula Rasa - One of the funniest episodes ever

Normal Again - The whole thing had just been a delusion in Buffy's Head

Plus Dark Willow

And the Nerds.

Season Seven

I think things fell away a bit on Season Seven, but then it was just one long arc really to bring the season to a close.

Still there were some good episodes, and Andrew (Tom Lenk) really came into his own, on episodes like Storyteller. And the Spike - Andrew relationship was pretty funny !

And not forgetting the return of Eliza as Faith.