The SHowmasters Corin Nemec fan club

tiggerific

Dude I would never have been able to speak to him if it hadn't been for me discussing my bowling pin with my crew when we were queing for him and then Vari telling him my bowling pin was called Alfred that he agreed was a very cool name for a bowling pin after he'd heard my explanation and looked at me quizically! lol

Ah but that's just it, I had all this stuff about our "Jonas for Atlantis" campaign to say to him, but I saw him and I was like "ba ... tha .... ga ......" It was enough to get my name out when he asked if I wanted my photo "personalised". I need the safety of a big group :D

Dude say the word, for heavensakes I had to lead the way everytime I saw him coz everyone else was too scared...well the banana's weren't but everyone else I went to see him with were lol!

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude I would never have been able to speak to him if it hadn't been for me discussing my bowling pin with my crew when we were queing for him and then Vari telling him my bowling pin was called Alfred that he agreed was a very cool name for a bowling pin after he'd heard my explanation and looked at me quizically! lol

Ah but that's just it, I had all this stuff about our "Jonas for Atlantis" campaign to say to him, but I saw him and I was like "ba ... tha .... ga ......" It was enough to get my name out when he asked if I wanted my photo "personalised". I need the safety of a big group :D

Dude say the word, for heavensakes I had to lead the way everytime I saw him coz everyone else was too scared...well the banana's weren't but everyone else I went to see him with were lol!

lol I wandered up and everyone was behind me behind their cameras!!!!

I was going....errrrr aren't you meant to follow

last time I was starstruck was **thinks** ummmmmm maybe slightly with mike shanks *grin*

When I meet cliff simon I probably will be....I'll just stand there and drool

Most definitely!!! Though Im usually the shy quiet one hanging at the back. Im not always like this around celeb types (believe me, you should see me at my regular con!!!) just ...... "eeek first time with a gater ..." :(

Most definitely!!! Though Im usually the shy quiet one hanging at the back. Im not always like this around celeb types (believe me, you should see me at my regular con!!!) just ...... "eeek first time with a gater ..." :(

LOL! well erm honesty time when I met the twins, I physically couldn't speak to them seriously and dude, you guys know I can talk! lol, so I promised myself I would never be like that again! It was a very frightening thing! Thank God Corin was so friendly XD

I just thought that Corin was so sweet. I'm just glad he remembered me and I thanked him for the bananna. True story about the bananna. :)

I told him about my website and he wanted to see it so I written down the address but I had nowhere to rest so I asked to rest on his back but I was shaking so much I said "I can't do this I'm getting distracted!" So I leaned on the wall and give him the paper with the address on. :cylon::cylon::lol:

And I told him I had a crush on him but I think he alreadyknew that! :cylon:

I just thought that Corin was so sweet. I'm just glad he remembered me and I thanked him for the bananna. True story about the bananna. :)

I told him about my website and he wanted to see it so I written down the address but I had nowhere to rest so I asked to rest on his back but I was shaking so much I said "I can't do this I'm getting distracted!" So I leaned on the wall and give him the paper with the address on. :lol::wub::wub:

And I told him I had a crush on him but I think he alreadyknew that! :lol:

DUDE! Awwww that's so sweet! Corin's just amazing lol!

LOL! well erm honesty time when I met the twins, I physically couldn't speak to them seriously and dude, you guys know I can talk! lol, so I promised myself I would never be like that again! It was a very frightening thing! Thank God Corin was so friendly XD

Oh he was friendly ........ and yet I was still gobsmacked!!! I think maybe I should've composed myself before my friend drag us off to see him!!!!

Hehe it was almost a classic Jonas line ... "first time .... meeting a Stargate cast member!!!" :rolleyes:

How glad am I that I "just so happen" to be watching Season 6 :lol:

Oh he was friendly ........ and yet I was still gobsmacked!!! I think maybe I should've composed myself before my friend drag us off to see him!!!!

Hehe it was almost a classic Jonas line ... "first time .... meeting a Stargate cast member!!!" :D

How glad am I that I "just so happen" to be watching Season 6 :wub:

LOL! dude he was so kewl!

Corin was just too friendly! It was very disarming! lol

Ok, I've never seen him in anything, but I love him! He is fantastic, so I want to join too!

I rest my case about everyone falling in love with Corin lol XD it's impossible not too!

Indeed!

*hugs Tippin*

Love you!

:D

-huggles LoR- lol! Love you too! lol btw you should so be Deathstryke! lol

Dude! I said sorry and he was like what for! Though those pics of Jeni with me giving him the crown, he looks like he's thinking 'oh god not this girl again, what crazy thing is she doing now!' Second time I took him cookies he started eating them in front of me to prove he was eating them lol! Dude! Dude! Dude!

• 8 months later...
  • 2 years later...

sweet i can now fulfill my obligation to become a part of the corin nemec fan club! to hear a review of some of his better parts go to www.dustygriffin.com/wiwpage.htm. there we review mansquito aka mosquito man and ss doomtrooper. power to the nemec.

• 10 months later...

wahoo we are going to see Corin this year at Chevron 3 :blush:

it's been a while! I think saw Corin last during summer 2006 at UK version of the Vancouver con, which SUCKED and I shalt never go to one of theirs EVER again! anyways so it will have been more than 3 years, wowsie!

surfy sah xx