Buffy/Angel Season 1 Only £12.00 Each

Colonel Jack O'Neill

Just noticed that Amazon.com have Buffy Season 1 and Angel Season 1 for $14.99 each which is about £8.00, add on the $6 for shipping and each set is about £12/£13 each, now that has got to be a bargain.

My sister wants me to order Angel for her but I dont know if I should as I ordered Season 2-7 of Buffy for her from DVDCrave at £18 per Season so she already owes me enough money and I dont want her to keep on adding to it but it is a good offer.

Edited by Colonel Jack O'Neill

I doubt they will lower the price of any of the other Seasons as all the items reduced are the First Seasons of Fox shows, they had Millenium Season 1 last night at $14.99 but they have already sold out and its back upto the normal price so you might get lucky and find the offer is still on but I very much doubt it, will probaley be sold out within a few days.

Just checked Play.com and I dont think £37.99 for Season 1 of Angel is as good a bargain as £12 from Amazon.com :headscratch:

If you want all Seasons of Buffy and Angel for less than £22 each though, go to DVDCrave, they have Buffy Season 1-7 and Angel Season 1-4 for less than £22 per Season, pre-ordered Season 2-7 of Buffy for my sister about a month ago and they all shipped last thursday so should be getting 12 packages through sometime this week.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey thanks for the dvdcrave link, if the prices stick around for a while I'll certainly take advantage of them

However, do you have to pay any cutoms charges??

I normally have to pay about £8 when i recieve boxsets through from the USA?

Please could you let me know

kiwi@ciarae.com

Thanks

KIWI :headscratch:

Hey thanks for the dvdcrave link, if the prices stick around for a while I'll certainly take advantage of them

kiwi@ciarae.com

Thanks

KIWI :o

That is one of the great things about DVDCrave, they mark all orders with a low value and as a gift so you dont have to worry about customs, my sister recieved Season 2-7 of Buffy just under two weeks ago and just finished watching the last episode last night, now she is going back through them and watching all the extras.

kiwi@ciarae.com

Thanks

KIWI :lol:

That is one of the great things about DVDCrave, they mark all orders with a low value and as a gift so you dont have to worry about customs, my sister recieved Season 2-7 of Buffy just under two weeks ago and just finished watching the last episode last night, now she is going back through them and watching all the extras.

Thats fantastic, If only Amazon.com did that! ;)

I think I`ll take a trip to DVDcrave and get ordering :lol:

(when I get some money, not that it'll take long to save u at those great prices!)

KIWI :(