Billy and Dom for C7

annagorn

Hi! Calling all showmasters, or anyone with any power to select who comes to C7....

As dedicated LOTR fans I think its about time you brought us Billy and Dom - TOGETHER!!

Do this and I can die happy :)

Let the grovelling begin...

===Ann===

My god... I do possibly think that would be too much for lil me to handle! Haha! IMAGINE how funny it would be?! And they could have their own table and stuff so like you have to buy both autos.. a bit like the Phelps twins, only with Dom and Billy. Aw. Dom and Billy togetherrr! ("but not like that") tehe! It'd be soo cool! xxx

OMG i totally love that idea!!!!! £30 and u get both autos and a photo with both of them!!! *DREAMS*

come on SMs we will all be nice ont he forum up-to C7 if u can announce them both. the talk wud be sooooo funny i luv it on dvd wen they r in wellington, fiddels n real groovy records

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YES PLEASE!!!!

IVE MET THEM BOTH SEPERATLY< IT WOULD BE AMAZING IF THEY COULD ATTEND AN EVENT TOGETHER.

IMAGINE THE GUEST TALK ^_^

Yeah it Wood be AMAZING :lol::lol::lol:

Billy and Dom.....together.....but not like that! (from the TT EE btw, but most of you already know that :o )

Such funny guys

howdy..........

i total worship you for thinking up that idea.......

but i thought of one that would be cool if i happened............................

how bout ALL 4 HOBBITS??????

that would totally rock yeah? i mean all four hobbits together hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm (sorry started dreaming of how cool that would be :firedevil::frankie::help: )

OMG YES PLEASE! MY TWO FAVORITE GUYS IN 1 ROOM! I DON'T THINK MY EYES COULD STAND BEING OUT ON STALKS WITH BIG RED HEARTS ALL THE TIME AND I DON'T THINK MY HEART IS UP TO IT. BUT BRING THEM ON! THE WHOLE PLACE WOULD BE MADDNESS IT'D BE SO GREAT PLZZZZ!!!! I WILL LOVE U FOREVER! :wub:

No my machine isn't stuck on capitals i just really really want them

Hi everyone. and specifically "Helly_Malfoy-Gamgee":

I received a "reported post" this morning, which led me to this thread. Basically it was just REQUESTING Dom for a future event. This is NOT what reporting is for! And I'm sure that most of you realise this.

"Please please please get dom!!!"

Please just keep reporting for abusive/offensive/inappropriate posts so that we don't have to waste our time looking at things we don't need to. There are appropriate areas for guest requests etc and they are well used, so please continue to do so!

Thank you, and keep up with your participation on the forum, we do appreciate it.

Fox

BILLY&DOM BILLY& DOM BILLY&DOM!!!!!

Showmasters, if you can't work out what we want, well....!!!!!!

Get the picture? PLEASE!

please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please dom n billy at c7 please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please PRETTY PLEASE SMs!!!!!!!!