Who here is ACTUALLY going to LFCC2?

nicky

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there both days... and as far as i'm aware me and my mum will be trolly dollying for crew and guests like we did at C6... so if any crew have sandwhich preferences such as allergies (please no "if there is no more ***** then i won't have lunch"... i'm sure you can understand how hard ordering for around 400 people, delivering and then making sure that everyone gets the exact filling they wanted would be difficult) Also it would be helpfull to know if any crew had suggestions of how we could make our trolley dolly service to you better.......... let me know :wub:

be there both days (and friday  ;) )

hope to crew SAT!

Buff Daddy - damn it I WILL find out who you are and if you will be hanging with Too Tall sure to see you  :rolleyes:

surfy sah xx

Hehehehehe

Yes we must meet, I do actually exist!

:lol:;)

i've met you buff :D :D

dunno if i can go, depends on if i can get money together, looks unlikely though :(

be there both days (and friday  :lol: )

hope to crew SAT!

Buff Daddy - damn it I WILL find out who you are and if you will be hanging with Too Tall sure to see you  :blink:

surfy sah xx

Hehehehehe

Yes we must meet, I do actually exist!

:lol::D

i've met you buff :D;)

dunno if i can go, depends on if i can get money together, looks unlikely though ;)

Bummer if you cant come, guest list looks great so far!

And theres always some night time activities if me and Salem have anything to do with it!

:o;)