Matthew/Neville Fan Club

Tippin

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's kinda general but I was more making it for myself and friends if that makes any sense, basically anything we want on there I would put up.

So far as for characters have a few and you can guess who they are :unsure:

Going to start adding a collectormania section to it as well.

I find alot of sites I end up across no offence are US based ones, I wanted one that was only dedicated to us

thats a very cool idea!

I know what you mean, you should put up some linkage when you're ready for viewage! I don't forget to finish websites, I just end up not having time to finish them, when I'm not at uni, I'm at work or at conventions or horse shows and stuff!

you go to horse shows? coolies!

yeh I went to the HOYS show yesterday, the household calvary rule, also did do some showing myself, though sold my horse when I ran out of time, so now I go spectating with my club!

ooh wow! i used to do hourse riding, but then i couldn't afford it!

yeh I went to the HOYS show yesterday, the household calvary rule, also did do some showing myself, though sold my horse when I ran out of time, so now I go spectating with my club!

ooh wow! i used to do hourse riding, but then i couldn't afford it!

i know what you mean, before the uni club I had to stop for a year because i couldn't afford it.

Oh it's not really hard, well not for me anyway but then I did website design last year. Got a basic pass and nothing else but better than failing I guess :unsure:

I'm just too lazy to do anything like that, I mean I'd be all enthusiastic about it for about a week then get bored when the work got harder. But go you! And omln (I will explain what that means one day) we should so make an unofficial neville calander online!

Oh it's not really hard, well not for me anyway but then I did website design last year. Got a basic pass and nothing else but better than failing I guess  :headscratch:

I'm just too lazy to do anything like that, I mean I'd be all enthusiastic about it for about a week then get bored when the work got harder. But go you! And omln (I will explain what that means one day) we should so make an unofficial neville calander online!

YES WE SHOULD! yes please explain what it means! :lol:

well loads of people got really annoyed with me saying oh my god all the time, so I changed it to oh my lord nelson since he was like god to the navy and all when he was alive! lol!

The Fanclub website, for the twins and neville! :headscratch:

ok it started as kinda a joke but I will make an unooficial calender on the website, has anyone got any pictures they would like to see in the calender? :huh:

yeh I'll e-mail them to ya or do you want me to post them here?

yes I am president!

Moony is Vice, Paretha is secretary (one who cam't spell), Kelle77 is a director, we're in need of 3 more directors a treaserer at the moment, so which ever role you want is yours!