Vice president - Moony

Treasurer

Director 1 - kelle77

Director 2

Director 3

Director 4

I think MrsLongbottom should be a director too :lol:

Unless she wants to handle the money :lol:

im the secratery! (i cant spell it either!) oh a secratery who cant spell ingenious! :lol:

yeah colds aren't good things :(

lol the website is cool but haven't done any work for uni, I'll do that tomorrow  :unsure:

ueah i havn't dpne any coursework, but i will do that tommorow too!

Edited by paretha

lol good way to start the year eh?

Oh well least it's research for me and some planning which isn't too much work, I am quite pelased with the website so far. Not brilliant but I have seen far worse sites lol

lol good way to start the year eh?

Oh well least it's research for me and some planning which isn't too much work, I am quite pelased with the website so far. Not brilliant but I have seen far worse sites lol

is it a general HP site or something specific?

potter websites rule! I have one but it's kinda half done...I started things and then never finished them because of uni...it's such an spam

i dont think i would start one! i would never finish it! im really bad at remembering to finish websites! :wub:

It's kinda general but I was more making it for myself and friends if that makes any sense, basically anything we want on there I would put up.

So far as for characters have a few and you can guess who they are :wub:

Going to start adding a collectormania section to it as well.

I find alot of sites I end up across no offence are US based ones, I wanted one that was only dedicated to us

It's kinda general but I was more making it for myself and friends if that makes any sense, basically anything we want on there I would put up.

I find alot of sites I end up across no offence are US based ones, I wanted one that was only dedicated to us

thats a very cool idea!

thats a very cool idea!

I know what you mean, you should put up some linkage when you're ready for viewage! I don't forget to finish websites, I just end up not having time to finish them, when I'm not at uni, I'm at work or at conventions or horse shows and stuff!

Yeah it's a big job doing websites, the hardest thing I have found at the moment is getting the images right :D

I wanted to do a couple of things with the images but having trouble so settling for basic for now and can always add it later :wub:

What I was wanting to do was allowing a person to change the style sheet themselves but haven't figured that out yet so leaving it with one