BILLY OF THE TABLE FETISH THREAD

Billybird

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya Kilty and everyone else I met there!!! :D

Nice to meet you at C6, Hope you all got home OK!!!....

Here's a few of my pics

(1)

DSCN0403.jpg

(2)

DSCN0402.jpg

(3)

DSCN0405.jpg

(4)

DSCN0406.jpg

(5)

DSCN0400.jpg

(6)

2004_1003collectormania60024.jpg

Here's one of Andy and Chris!!!.....Taken at the end of Saturdays signing!!!!...

(7)

PA020014.jpg

And a couple of the Autographs I got over the weekend!!!....

(8)

b113.jpg

(9)

2b0b.jpg

Please don't take any of these photo's without permission!!!.....especially No's 1, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9

THANKS!!!... :wub:

Hi to you too white rider! Sorry I still don't know your real name :huh: Twas great chatting to you at the party :D

I'm loving the pics :(

That autograph on the pic of Billy as Billy - did you buy that seperately, or was it one of the choices in his queue?

Hi to you too white rider! Sorry I still don't know your real name  :P  Twas great chatting to you at the party  :D

I'm loving the pics  :(

That autograph on the pic of Billy as Billy - did you buy that seperately, or was it one of the choices in his queue?

Hi There :o

It was great meeting and chatting to you too!!.....Hope we can do it again soon!!!

No!....I bought the Pics myself on the Friday morning, from a stall in the Hall....It's from the TTT Premiere in London....and it's a good job I did too!!!....as the table in Billy's queue didn't have many pics that I haven't already got....just two I think!!....(well I have met him at least 8 times now!!!...lol...) But as I act as a gopher for the Charity site I belong too, not all of the sigs are for me!!!.....Although I do have at least a dozen of his!!!.....and I wantsssss at least a dozen more my preciousssss I doessss!!!!!....hehehe!!!

Oh!!!....and by the way......my name is Sandra.... :D

Hi Sandra!

Oooh, are you going to LFACC? Cos I think I may be going now :D If so, I'll see ya there! I think I remember seeing that pic on one of the stalls. They also had a pic of Billy (as Billy) from a photoshoot where he's wearing a fairly long, bright blue jacket! I bought that one :lol: I dont believe you've met him 8 times - I thought 4 was bad! :o:lol: Does he recognise you when you meet him?? And a dozen autographs, wow! Well one can't have too many Billy autos :lol:

00934230.jpg00934236.jpg00934232.jpg00934235.jpg00934233.jpg00934245.jpg

WOW B):D:D

Hiya Kilty :lol:

No I don't think that I'm going to LFACC this time!!!..Not unless they announce a major LOTR's guest.. (such as Lij, Dom or *cough cough* Billy!!...lol) :lol:

Yes!!!... He does recognise me now!!.....Well my face that is!!...he can never remember my blasted name though!!!....But there again not many people do!!!....hehehe!! :lol:

They had *another* Pic of Billy on a stall in the hall??.... How the heck did I miss that???

In a Blue Jacket....Hmmm!...can't think what shoot that was from!!.....Is there any chance that you could post it on here???...so that I can take a looksy!!!....

Meanwhile....Hows about a few pics from the latest shoot Billy did??....For Contour!!!

07.jpg

06101233.jpg

06101234.jpg

06101236.jpg

And my favourite one of this shoot!!!.... :lol:

06101237.jpg

Hows about those then???...Nice or What???... :lol:

PHWOAAAR! ;):wub::wub::unsure:

Love those pics, and I haven't even seen a single one of them before. What's Contour by the way?

I'm going to LFACC, but only on the offchance that someone LOTR turns up...*cough*hobbits*cough* :blink: ....but if not, then it'll be a good excuse to shop! Could even get some good xmas presents :lol:

Well you can aim to get to the stage where he knows your name! Then you'll really be getting somewhere, hehehe. I don't think he even recognises me yet :(

I think the blue jacket shot he did was in a range of shots for a magazine that had an article with all 4 hobbits.

OMG I've just found it on BagendInn.com.... HOW TRICKSY!!!!! :o:lol: The jacket is orange, not blue!!!! They must've put a filter on the pic that I bought or something.

scan05b.jpg

Or maybe I'm just losing it, and it was never blue. I'll check when I get home tonight.

But no, look what I've found - looks like the same jacket, but it's brown here :blush:

pats083007.jpg

The mystery of Billy's colour changing jacket!!!!

Hiya White rider

Those recent photos of Billy are LOVELY to say the least

Is there anywhere I can get my own copies of them, I'd love him to sign the black and white one some day :)

Stunning!!!!!

Oh and I love the autographs as well, him writing "Fool of a Took" bless him!!!!

Lisa

xxx