BILLY OF THE TABLE FETISH THREAD

Billybird

use to have some great photos of billy that had me and my little sister in but my ex has them and wont give them back yet (damn men) he has my lij pics as well from cm, he's using them against me as he knows how much they mean to me!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
ECCS2591.jpg

*SIGH* (PTP and bored)!

awwwness! thats a good one!!

I got one of Billy at C6, he kinda did this pouty face and turned into a smile, but I caught him at pouty and he looks pissed off lol

helen asked him for a random quote on her autograph and he put 'Can a Zebra use a Zebra crossing legally!?' twas very funny!

awww C6 was the best.

hey BB did I tell you about Sean not talking to me at C7!? :lol:

No. Why woodn't Sean speak to you? Did he have he mouth stuffed full of John's rum and raisin fudge?

Hang on whilst I get a piccie to show you that LFACC was more fun than Collectormania. (Well for me it was anyway!!) :lol:

awww thats such a cute pic!

no fudge lol I asked him how he was and he didnt respond! he posed for a pic for me (which came out really good!) I wasn't sure if he heard me or not so I couldn't repeat it! I was so embarrased I nearly cried! which I think he saw cuz after I left he turned to tara (his guest asst) and said "I think I upset her." :P:lol:

way to go Ellie!

• 3 years later...

Ok Red, Babe, here are your directions.

From the uni, go right and up the hill. Take a left into Rangers, round the corner, heading out of Glasgow and just before you hit the bend go right, right again, down the dip and on and on - long road - then ye ll get to my lane just before you get to a brown sign for a reservoir. Thank Orli for the forum eh? See ye on Thursday. Cannae wait. Hugs. :D:D

Ok Red, Babe, here are your directions.

From the uni, go right and up the hill. Take a left into Rangers, round the corner, heading out of Glasgow and just before you hit the bend go right, right again, down the dip and on and on - long road - then ye ll get to my lane just before you get to a brown sign for a reservoir. Thank Orli for the forum eh? See ye on Thursday. Cannae wait. Hugs. :firedevil::D

Thank Orli. True. See you then hun. Loveses. xxxxx etc. :D :D

OK. Delete the number - I have it. Just looking back at some of our weird conversations, how strange we must have seemed - fun though. See you Thursday morning then - 'cannae wait', oh, and speak later. Loveses. :lol: