Where Are You?

ACW

brill that is so good ,Im on there now  in Hull  hi to you guys in York cos you are the nearest to me we will have to have a Yorkshire based get together :huh:

My Nanna is in Hull so a definate Yorkshire meet up is needed! OOOH! We could go to the sea side lol! Hornsea or Spurn Head!

*is forming ideas for another SG meet*

ugh I wanna go home now!!!

I'm from Yorkshire (born in SHeffield) just I'm at uni in Kent!!!

this was because I wanted to be close to london!! :P

brill that is so good ,Im on there now  in Hull  hi to you guys in York cos you are the nearest to me we will have to have a Yorkshire based get together :unsure:

My Nanna is in Hull so a definate Yorkshire meet up is needed! OOOH! We could go to the sea side lol! Hornsea or Spurn Head!

*is forming ideas for another SG meet*

ugh I wanna go home now!!!

I'm from Yorkshire (born in SHeffield) just I'm at uni in Kent!!!

this was because I wanted to be close to london!! :unsure:

Dude you shoulda gone to Uni in London... You get more loan and government funding for it!

I loved living in London *sigh* I wish I could afford to go back. Well I could but I would loose my job if I moved lol and THEN I wouldn't be able to afford it.

I love Yorkshire though :rolleyes:

I'll have to change my wee dot come September when I'll be in smelly Glasgow, I'll get to work on my Beckett accent :D

DID YOU KNOW! That Glasgow has a higher murder rate than New York AND London.

B) For example they had four murders in one weekend before Christmas.

I'll have to change my wee dot come September when I'll be in smelly Glasgow, I'll get to work on my Beckett accent ;)

DID YOU KNOW! That Glasgow has a higher murder rate than New York AND London.

;) For example they had four murders in one weekend before Christmas.

:D

Wouldn't surprised me, in my Student Handbook it says not to walk through a particular park at night as its highly probable that you'll get mugged, and it has to be the park that may be across the road from my accommodation B)

Another Yorkshire gal here! Originally from a little town called Skipton in North Yorkshire, currently at Uni in Leeds! *bg*

I know Skipton! My ex is from there, many a trip to have sunday dinner with his parents!

Wow we are a right bunch of northeners!! Though I'm a fake northener... I was born ALLLLL the WAAAAAY in Wiltshire. I've been a Northener for 8 years now... no... 9!!

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm from Telford but go to uni at Aberystwyth.

ZOMG Jenny! *grins* Guess it's not just Torri fangirling we have in common. I live right on the Shropshire/Staffordshire border near the A518.

Heeeeeeee I'm back in Telford all the time now! Torri fans take over the midlands baby!!! :unsure:

OMG... Noooo! Don't let them gather in crowds! ;-)

But we DO!! ;D I know three Torri fangirls in the Manchester area, one in Wolverhampton, one in Dudley and two in Nottingham, so we really ARE taking over the Midlands. XD!

Hey Jenny, fancy meeting up for coffee sometime? :)

OMG... Noooo! Don't let them gather in crowds! ;-)

But we DO!! ;D I know three Torri fangirls in the Manchester area, one in Wolverhampton, one in Dudley and two in Nottingham, so we really ARE taking over the Midlands. XD!

Hey Jenny, fancy meeting up for coffee sometime? :)

As long as you don't make me actually drink coffee *bg* :lol::YAHOO:

• 4 weeks later...

Telford, isn`t that where the mad girls live? Barbara lives there as well, get her to stand next to you on the map! ;)

I tried to put myself in West London (Heathrow), forgive me if I ended up in Reading as I never came to terms with geography at school. :P