Where Are You?

ACW

Hi Jeni! nice to see you!

Do you have your chicken here with your too!? Were you at CM6? I met Sufy Sah briefly and might have seen Nethog.

SS, I know a lot of Welsh SG fans and a lot in around York too! I'm off for a break up there next week, I have to drive from Exeter to LLangollen!! :rolleyes:

Hi Jeni! nice to see you!

Do you have your chicken here with your too!? Were you at CM6? I met Sufy Sah briefly and might have seen Nethog.

Lol - yes, he's warming himself in front of the radiator. :lol:

Unfortunately not, I was a good girl and stayed at Uni - as it was my first week. :D

• 6 months later...

*looks at map*

:unsure:

Oi! Ann! You're just the other side of the Tay! Hmmm I've never actually crashed my mate's uni flat in ye olde st andrews, can't believe it that I've not gone Prince Willy spotting in Tescos yet....

Wow that is sooo cute!!!!

I'm in Essex!! Hehe but i'm confused cos i'm not sure where that is on the map!! I know its near London somewhere!

Funniest thing I've read..including the follow-up! ^_^ heheheh! bless ya Kayleigh! ;)

brill that is so good ,Im on there now in Hull hi to you guys in York cos you are the nearest to me we will have to have a Yorkshire based get together :huh:

My Nanna is in Hull so a definate Yorkshire meet up is needed! OOOH! We could go to the sea side lol! Hornsea or Spurn Head!

*is forming ideas for another SG meet*