who's the nicest celeb you met?

ditz

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Billy Boyd :lol: and Royd Tolkien :D:D its a close call between the two, they were both so friendly and chatty, great at the talk too!!!! i met the Phelps twins too how sweet r they and one of them stayed all night at the party which was really cool. :cylon:

Edited by Becca_lou

Dirk Benedict - he's just the sweetest, loveliest man ever.

Dwight Schultz - the funniest guy ever, he had me in stitches with his British accent, talking about how the Japanese were playing a big prank on the British by making sure all the digital cameras sold to Britain were deliberately 10 times more complicated to use than those sold to the rest of the world!!!

James and Oliver Phelps - sweetness and light, though I'd have a hard time deciding which one was sweetness and which one was light :P

Margot Kidder - lovely, lovely lady - she told me I was cute :lol:

and.... not guests but all the Showmasters crew I talked to who were so friendly and helpful - thank you :D

rainbowsparkle

Oooh there were a few:

Warwick Davis was kind and friendly and even shook my hand, . . . and of course he's my hero!! ;)

Thomas Robins was funny and a real sweetheart! ;)

Matthew Lewis was chatty and very sweet! ;)

And although I didn't have time to chat the Weasley twins were adorable! :P

I really wanted to meet Brent Spiner but I didn't have enough time B)

Billy Boyd

Thomas Robins (who, when i wanted to take a photo of Sala, said "ooo, photo"! When i turned to him, he was already posing for it! Great guy)

The Phelps twins

Devon Murray (at the party, kept interuppting my chat with the twins! :lol: )

I think Royd was the nicest guest, he took time to chat with everyone who met him. Another Royd fact is that he was gonna go have a smoke outside when some fans came up the que and asked if they could get a photo with him, he was like "ofcourse" and jumped back over to see them. *I thought that was really kind, he could have easily said, be right back I need a smoke*

i so agree with u, he seemed genuinly(sp?) nice and he had time to speak to everyone, at one point i was in the que for billy and he was talking to his mate coz he had no one in his line and some girls shouted " royd can we have a pic and he came over to have a pic" and he seemed to enjoy himself i dont think he expected to have so many people to want to meet him, but in the end he was just as popular as thomas and all the others from lord of the rings, i think he is great and i hope he comes back!!!

i know im probably being thick, but does anyone know if he lives in the uk or new zeland lol.

love hays xxx