C6 Photos

Gandalfia

Here's my pics from C6. I don't want to put them in the C6 Photo thread in the Collectormania section, because I only have one pic with a guest!!

http://share.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=EeBNHLFw4ZNWFQ

I'm crouching down for the pic with the Oompa Loompas..................just wanted to clear that up AGAIN. *cough*Matt and Shaz*cough*

YES! Only one picture of me!!!!! *parties*

Woooo :lol:

:blush: if only u were so lucky with mine B)

Hey I've seen some of urs and I should be the one who is worried about you posting your pics.

Ren

xxx

Those photos are BRILLIANT!  I love the one of you and DavidB - he looks so important, LOL.

lol by saying I *look* important, u saying I'm not *actually* important? B):blush:

Oi! Don't bloody twist it! :lol: LOL, you're like "yeah, yeah, hold on, just got to deal with my fans". :P

• Moderators
:D if only u were so lucky with mine :P

Hey I've seen some of urs and I should be the one who is worried about you posting your pics.

Ren

xxx

:P I'll only post the nice ones! I'll keep the drunk-look ones for my own amusement :o

• Moderators
Oi! Don't bloody twist it! :P LOL, you're like "yeah, yeah, hold on, just got to deal with my fans". :D

:D well a guy's gotta deal with the public somehow :o actually Ben just shoved the phone at me n said TALK so I didn't have much choice lol but hey if it makes me look important then thanks Ben :P

:D if only u were so lucky with mine :P

Ren

xxx

:P I'll only post the nice ones! I'll keep the drunk-look ones for my own amusement :o

Yes keep them to yourself... away from people. BURN THEM !!!

Ren

xxx

Awww I'm not gonna burn em, they're nice memories, even if some ppl look stupid in them :lol: Ya still manage to look good even if ur lookin good and drunk :rolleyes:

:lol::lol: I'll have to get some weird pics of u next Sat to make up for it.

Ren

xxx

• Moderators
David, was there actually someone on the end of the line? If not, I'll be very upset.

:D

I'm sure there was! I think it was Kell .. I can't remember .. was too excited about having some nice looking lady next to me :lol: