Which buffy stars?

mortal_fairy

Which star would you like to turn up?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which star would you like to turn up?

• Buffy
    • Willow
    • Xander
    • Spike
    • Angel
    • Giles

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They always had trouble getting SMG to the events that we went to in LA because she required so much security due to the fan situation. Would be good to see her at something like this though.

I'd like James Marsters, Eliza Dusku and TOM LENK! :D

Tom Lenk is so funny, spelt both mine and a friends name wrong and thought I was from Australia. Never forget that bunny in headlights look.

WILLOW WILLOW WILLOW WILLOW WILLOW WILLOW WILLOW WILLOW WILLOW WILLOW WILLOW WILLOW WILLOW WILLOW WILLOW WILLOW deffinetly want Alyson Hannigan to be at the next one OMG she is soooooo cool and also Incredibley Hot :P:D

Edited by Alyson Fan

I would love it if James went, i'd petition for it, however.. i have already met him so i would like to meet Alyson next in line. Tony is already goign so YAY! i'd like to meet them at least once if possible before i decide to double :D

I voted for xander but only because ASH is already coming otherwise i would have definatly voted for him somehow i don't think anyone will be surprised by that :blink: Any of the list would be great though since collectormania will be my first time at something like this ever and i have yet to meet a single one of them.

Love Ingeborg

I voted for xander but only because ASH is already coming otherwise i would have definatly voted for him somehow i don't think anyone will be surprised by that  :rolleyes: Any of the list would be great though since collectormania will be my first time at something like this ever and i have yet to meet a single one of them.

Ive met Michelle and Bianca cant wait Oh and yeah ASH is very yummy glad he is coming to :D:firedevil:

Edited by fox mulder

• 3 weeks later...