*** MOST UNFRIENDLIEST GUESTS ***

Mr Wiggly

Michael Dorn has to win the award for the most unfriendly guest, he looked liked he just didn't want to be there.

Hardly a murmur passed his lips, he just skwiggled something that looked vaguely like his name on his photo.

When we was about to take his photo he whinced 'no flash no flash' and my fiancee explained that the flash was turned OFF and he subsequently settled down back into robot mode (This was strange as I had just taken his photo myself WITHOUT the flash).

Anyone had any similar experience with him or other guests!

Edited by Mr Wiggly

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no .... micheal dorn comes 3rd out of unfriendly guest- number 2 is carrie fisher( but she was busy so that puts her out of the top spot, m,ay have just been for speed when i got there.) the worst is that w*&^%ker billy dee williams he would even eknowlege me as i tried to talk to him. he made his helper anwser for him. totoal prink if u ask me

Met Michael Dorn early on Friday and can't say I had a problem.

He was friendly and animated, especially when he saw I was wearing a ferrari t shirt. He talked for some time about his current ferrari and how he was looking forward to buying a ferrari F40.

As for the flash, after a few hundred flashes going off in you face how would you feel?

Not trying to make excuses for him as much a point out there is more than on point of view.

I thought that too ! I know they had to get through a lot of people but they could have handled a "bit" better.

Really felt like saying baaaa at one point.

Only happened on his line though, the rest were great in my opinion.

My number one spot is definately Carrie Fisher.

A big disappointment, she may might as well have been given a stack of photos to sign & hand out for all the notice she took of me. I do appreciate that sitting there all day would take its toll but there really was no need to blank me quite so much - she was more interested in talking to 'Derek' who was sitting next to her. I would have been better off buying a signed photo from a collector - at least it would have been recognisable as hers - mine looked like an accident.

Quality NOT quantity should be the order of the day, never would I suggest she was here just for the cash. At around 5.00pm she was signing close to No 900 @ £25 thats a cool £22500.

Carrie next time give your fans just a few seconds to say hello.

We found Carrie to be quite pleasent. I did get a smile from her! and my fiancee got a few words from her.

I think guests' attitudes can change from hour to hour, we was at LFACC earlier this year and LeVar Burton spoke to us for ages and was really friendly, but another fan we spoke to said they had met him at an earlier convention and he was miserable!

Guests can be so fickle can't they!

I didn't really have any problems with any of the guests I met on the Saturay. I met NIc Brendan, THe Trio, Billy Boyd and Nathaniel Lees, all of them were nice but i only got a sceond with Nic Brendan so can't really judge, he seemed alright though.

It wasn't right the way we were rushed through Nic's queue though

Best day to go was definately the Friday - I took a day off and spent a day mooching around, it was easy to see people and I often found they were mingling on breaks etc - Always found it a little weird to be sat in Costa having a coffee with Darth Vader.

I still think the guests should make more of an effort - they know what they are in for when they sign up to do the gig (Nearly got in to my rant about how it was us fans that got them there in the first place - but its too early on a Sunday) better to sign a few less photos, have a few more breaks than be miserable all day.

Best day to go was definately the Friday - I took a day off and spent a day mooching around, it was easy to see people and I often found they were mingling on breaks etc - Always found it a little weird to be sat in Costa having a coffee with Darth Vader.

I still think the guests should make more of an effort - they know what they are in for when they sign up to do the gig (Nearly got in to my rant about how it was us fans that got them there in the first place - but its too early on a Sunday) better to sign a few less photos, have a few more breaks than be miserable all day.

totally agree, i went on friday, always do saturdays are a nightmare- if it want for carrie fisher and the party no way i would have tried to go yesterdays