Nick Brendon Photos

According to another thread, there appears to be no photos allowed with Nick when getting an auto.

Can anyone confirm from previous talks if there is time allowed at the start of the talks to take photos of the guests on stage ?

I never seem to get any decent shots in the queue, so would be good to know if at least we can get shots of Nick and the trio at the beginning of the talk.

i thnk i kno why they are doing the no photos rule, just like they did it with the hobbits...it takes up too much time...i rekon you should go back at teh end of the day and check back then...see if he will be willing to have a pic with you! :lol:

Its normal to stop posed photos with the busy guests (Elijah at C4, Brent at LFCC) so its not really suprising they are not allowing posed pics with Nic. After all, you are only paying for the autograph, if they personalise it or allow a posed photos its a bonus, I always go assuming no photos will be allowed so when I can get a photo its great, if I went to every show assuming I could get a photo with every guest I met I am sure I would leave dissapointed alot of the time.

Edited by Colonel Jack O'Neill

Col. Jack. yeah I see what you mean - thankfully I got a load with Anthony at C4 so I am greatful for that

lotrfanatic: Nick Brendon is personalising (he did one of mine and then just signed the rest), though tomorrow and Sunday will be busy so I cannot say if that trend will continue

rule is that you pay per signature, you want 4 things signed you pay for 4 . same with all guests. Does not matter what they are signing, your own images/posters/items or the ones at the desk, you pay per sig

Ok thanks :o I always wondered that.

Oh and also: If you don't want an autograph, can you meet them for free? :(

All I can say is I wasted £20 no offence to Nick or Showmasters cause he is nice, and he did listen to what I had to say and he remembered Nat's bro who served him in John Lewis the night before. I would have liked a pic but ah well beggers cant be choosers I guess

I'd rather have a pic with him than an autograph, not entirely sure I want to meet him now...I'm glad I know that we probably aren't allowed a pic, now I can choose whether to see him. I'd have hated to get to the front of the queue and then found out.

Edited by Martin345

There wasn't a queue when I went up which is what annoyed me even more, there was no bugger behind me I mean COME ON!!. all I got on my auto was

'Sam

love (loked like ore)

NBrendon'

:angry:

I'm in a dilemma whether to meet him. I'm a fan of Buffy, obviously, and it seems like Danny is actually the best one to go and meet at the moment cos you seem to be able to have a photo with him and he is chatty.

I can totally understand guests not having photos if there is a big queue, but there was rarely a queue for NIck today, so I'm a bit :o . I'd really like a photo with him, as being one of the larger buffy stars, I'd like a photo WITH him.

I just think it's a little weird if there is no queue.

But hey.

Martin345: its not really meeting him, not as far as I considered it. With Anthony Head we chatted for a while, signed stuff and posed which was great, Nick was more like pay money, say Hi, shake hands, signed stuff, bye, with a little chat about being busy etc.... Not much really.. Up to you though mate, the sigs were important to me on the posters/scripts I have