Insane Buffy Fans

buffypurple12

Not totally as crazed (I saw your site lol) but I am a huge Buffy fan and I am extremely excited about C6 and meeting Nic and the guys!

I havent been a fan of Buffy all that long because I origianally got into Angel a couple of years ago and got obsessed with Angel before decideing to watch Buffy properly. Still prefer Angel though, always wins me over :D

Now I have a friend who is a huge Buffy freak and luckily I know several people who are really into buffy. I always seem to be alone in my interests(webdesign, graphics, obsessive computer addiction..lol) but Buffy's the one thing I can share with my friends.

Have U got MSN? If so I`ll add you, love to chat a bit and maybe I`ll see ya around on Saturday at C6!!!

Enjoy

KIWI :lol:

I absolutely love Buffy. Never been to one of the conventions but recently i've been going to signings and have now met the two cast memebers i really wanted to meet - Eliza and as of yesterday Nick. I'd also really like to meet SMG, but i don't see that happening.

Im a big BTVS fan!! I didnt watch it right from the start but have done since for a few years. Im so excited about meeting nick and danny tomorrow (cant meet adam and tom - too expensive for me lol), i just hope me and my friend get there early enough because im worried sunday is going to be really busy.

Buffy is the best thing in the world. Meeting Nick, Danny and Tom (didn't have enough money for Adam :'() was really cool and would love to meet them all again. Have been a buffy fan for about 6/7 years now.

& Fanart is the best!

Buffy is the best thing in the world. Meeting Nick, Danny and Tom (didn't have enough money for Adam :'() was really cool and would love to meet them all again. Have been a buffy fan for about 6/7 years now.

& Fanart is the best!

:angry: yeah thats what i still like to see... buffy fans admitting to how long they have been a devoted fan, well done to u! we should all be proud

Been a huuuuuuuuuge Buffy fan for about 7 years now. Only just started to meet the cast at C6, but meeting Elixa Dushku and Amber Benson next saturday.........can't wait!!!!

ps, added you to my msn a while ago buffypurple but too shy to talk to you yet lol

Been a huuuuuuuuuge Buffy fan for about 7 years now. Only just started to meet the cast at C6, but meeting Elixa Dushku and Amber Benson next saturday.........can't wait!!!!

ps, added you to my msn a while ago buffypurple but too shy to talk to you yet lol

oh my god!!! ur meeting those 2 where?????

Er you cant say on these boards bnecause its another event but Im also going. Its in London, think the 5th and 24th letter of the alphabet and the name of the red telletubbie and then put that together with london infrot and you got the event name.

KIWI :huh:

I'm getting excited for Saturday, although I have met Eliza before, but perhaps I may be a bit more chilled out this time.

It will also be cool to meet Amber. I can't believe she is going out with Adam Busch. Strange world !

Not long either to meeting J August Richards as well, so with Nick and the trio, October has been a real Buffy / Angel Fest.

Er you cant say on these boards bnecause its another event but Im also going. Its in London, think the 5th and 24th letter of the alphabet and the name of the red telletubbie and then put that together with london infrot and you got the event name.

KIWI :o

hehehehe i got it thanks :wub: sneaky name games lol