Event Layout

Raylenth

lol aww well i hope ya got it all sorted :wub: I'm alrite thanks, not many ppl on MSN tho so when ya feel like it, get ur butt on there :wub:

Hmm Kinda I told the admin to be honest to him and then give me the LOTR forum :wub:

Actually I am doing most the work there at the moment so he can't request the position because he will just insult everyone **hopes he does before then so she can ban him** :lol:

lol yes sir!

Edited by Jeannette

• Moderators
Actually I am doing most the work there at the moment so he can't request the position because he will just insult everyone **hopes he does before then so she can ban him** :lol:

lol yes sir!

:wub: there's ur evil side coming through again :wub:

I like the yes sir tho :wub:

lol well someone that says "95% of people are immoral lepers" also anyone who like harry potter, witchcraft, hair dye, tatoos, alcohol and a load of other stuff are ruining their soul and society and will burn in hell isn't exactly first choice for a mod :yoda:

Well that rules me out then. LOL

Witchcraft running in my family, me being a bud fan, dying my hair, don't do tattoos mindm yeah i like harry Potter and yeah I think this lot rules me out, LOL.

I dread to think what your idea of a good candidate is LOL

lol vamps he DISLIKES people who like that stuff which is why we don't want him and why I can't stand him ;)

We have no problem with people who like that stuff :yoda:

I've been trying to bait him with HP and partying comments, I'm a lovely person normally though :o

Edited by Jeannette