Got my party tickets!

Sidg

Yay I got my ticket this morning too, cheers Showmasters.

The only problem I have was that the sodding postman dragged me out of bed at 07.30 just to sign his bit of bloody paper grrrrrrrrrrrrrr, naughty postman waking Vamps up, now I'm in a bad moood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dunno if they're at home or not, but if not i'm not panickin, i live in northern ireland, i don't expect them to be here till monday :o:lol:

I'm in London, which is why I am more worried I could understand more if I was like the other side the country or something.

Stupid postal system sucks, don't care if half my family work there it still sucks! :D

Ooh it was like that scene out of Charlie and The Chocolate Factory this morning! :D

I opened my envelope(after my sister had chased the postman down the road cos I was in me pajamas!!!) and inside was a golden ticket!!!!

Showmasters, do we get a lifetime supply of chocolate as well??????? :o

Ooh it was like that scene out of Charlie and The Chocolate Factory this morning! :D

I opened my envelope(after my sister had chased the postman down the road cos I was in me pajamas!!!) and inside was a golden ticket!!!!

Showmasters, do we get a lifetime supply of chocolate as well??????? ;)

Lifetime supply of chocolate I WISH :(

Got our tickets this morning :(

Ooh it was like that scene out of Charlie and The Chocolate Factory this morning! :(

Showmasters, do we get a lifetime supply of chocolate as well??????? :(

Wasnt Too Tall sorting your ticket out??

God im confused!

:D

the postal service around here is a pile of crapola. I expect I'll get them monday. if not i will cry.

side bar question: why during the week is the post always nearer midday - but when it's the weekend and people actually want sleep - is it always at like 8am and you have to get up!!!

Edited by Kookie22