I'm so gutted

FON

The week started great with the starwars dvd, but this is the start of my bad week. Monday morning a massive headache kicked in and the girlfriend made me go the the doctors. within the hour I was in hospital.

I had Viral Meningitas (not sure if spelt right) I had all the works CT scan, Lumber puncher (i think it was called and god I hope I never have to have one again). Finally been released this morning. To make things a whole lot worse I have to take it easy for a few weeks and have been told not to drive for a while as bright lights hurt my eyes. Which means I can't go to next weeks Collectamania which is making me feel gutted. I was really looking forward to meeting Carrie Fisher, the 2 billy plus a few others. I've even got my hotel booked for the friday and saturday night.

I went to C5 and thought it was great but noe sadly I'll have to start waiting for the C7 posts to start. I felt like crap in hospital but the thought of not going next week after weeks and months of waiting is probably worst.

Jason

Oh heck, you poor thing, I do hope you get better soon. My niece recently had this and it's took her a while to recover.

I'm sure someone would be happy to pick you up any autos you want, I won't be there daytimes or I'd offer.

Get Well Soon and we'll make sure there's lots of pictures.

Edited by The Lady Elanor

I'm really sorry mate. Do take care of yourself. And make sure you come to the next one!

I know how you feel, I had a form of meningitas when I was 14. I had to wear sunglasses for nearly 2 weeks.

Are you coming to Comic Con?

Everyone is here for you. :)

My god, you poor thing. I really hope that first and foremost you get better quickly and never have to have an LP ever again - i can sympathise from experience. Very same thing happened to me when i was 13 and i wouldn't wish it on anyone. I'm so sorry you'll not be able to make it to C6 too, and i really hope you can maybe find a way.

Take care, and i really hope you get well soon.

hey, really sorry to hear that! hope you feel better soon.... make sure you DO get plenty of rest wont you!!!!!

It turns out im not going to c6 now after all even though the hotel was booked for all three days, i got my coach and rail tickets booked and i nearly got time off work too untill a friend rang on wednesday, telling me that our other friend, who had booked the room, will no longer be able to make it and she was the only way my other mate could get there so now she isnt going either and she said i could go by mself but , well, i cant!!!! turns out she cant get time off uni, even though she hasnt been going to uni very long and c6 has been booked for aaaaaaagggggeeeeesssss which the uni should have taken notice of!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to say im a bit narked is an understatement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it felt like my world had come crashing down on me when my friend rang me....... i just knew she was going to tell me bad news!!!!!!!! c6 was the only thing keeping me happy and sane from everything else that was going on, like how insanely unhappy and stressed i am at work right now... sounds pathetic i know but i couldnt stop crying after that phone call.....

seems like im always unhappy and moaning and stressed about something everytime i come on here, so sorry and thank you for putting up with it.... you good people you.... :D

Thanks for all the kind messages, I couldn't go even if I wanted to as I find even on my feet now for a short time I fell very tired let alone standing at C6 all day. I found C5 to be a very long and tireing day but was great great fun. Unfortunatly I don't have the energyat the moment, if only if was 3 weeks away and not 1.

I've not placed a post on here asking people to get signed photos for me as it seems a bit unfair on them as the people I really wanted were carrie and the 2 billys (I had lots of queueing planned) and I know these will be the busiest and hardest to get. Its only a shame you can't do a pre order with SM.

Jason