New Ideas for Horror Films

GoldenGreen

I could imagine the queues for the DVD boxset... ;)

:D:P:P

...SMs will put on a 'Major Cast & Crew Reunion' to celebrate it a-la Star Wars. (this thing needs a title ;) )

hm...

what about something else?

A Ghost story. Ghost stories are trendy at the mo!

How's about the story of conjoined twins... one of 'em dies, the other one (somehow) lives... the dead twin haunts the living twin... then... um. some other stuff happens? :D:lol:

oooh, ghosties. Yes.

Ok, the first film needs to be catchy...like Rocky or Rambo (because we needa short name if a few numbers are going after it for each sequel) :o:D

Love the cojoined-half dead twins storyline, I saw something similar to that about a phantom baby called Toby.

I should really explore the forum more. :rolleyes::D:P Make a horror film ABOUT a forum! and the members gradually go missing!! :P

And no-one knows what's taking them...

I should really explore the forum more. :D:huh::D Make a horror film ABOUT a forum! and the members gradually go missing!! :P

And no-one knows what's taking them...

You're a goldmine! :P:P:P

Reminds me of a couple of things. The only one of which I can remember the name of is that old Vincent Price Theatre of Blood movie - where ol' Vinny goes out and butchers a bunch of people using Shakespeare (hm... not entirely sure why it reminds me of that, to be honest <_< ).

Love the idea, kind of modern - like Scream.

Needs zombies (like EVERY movie!) and perhaps some Ninja Robots... everybody loves Ninja Robots! :P

You have some pretty cool ideas yourself!

:blink: zombies. tut tut.

Ok, so we could have a spin on the 'Ghost in the Machine' in that forum members are being taken over by some ghostly viral computer bug....and then....dun dun da! become zombies.

Ninja Robots? Are we going The Terminator with more hydraulics?

:huh::P

wow. I like that idea. ;)

It's an old formula, but you can twist it into representing something relevant to modern times.

ok, so...

Perhaps 'the forum' could symbolise modern society, and the 'evil monster' could represent modern society's biggest problem - itself.

thus perhaps the people aren't being picked-off one-by-one by some crazy weirdo with a rake (a.k.a. ME! :P ), but rather, there's something driving the members into killing themselves?

does that make sense? :P

Perhaps it is the "Showmaster" himself commiting the murders.

Weird kinda looking dude, in a ringmaster's clobber, but has a skull like face hidden under the shadow of his top hat.

One by one the forum members come to very grisly and sticky ends.

The opening titles have a forum member, busily tapping away at his / her computer, when camera picks up a shadow , and audience catches a glimpse of the evil that is the "Showmaster"!

What is his motive though ?

Was he once a mere forum member, who perhaps went mad !

I am sure there is room there for a rake as well, but is it a grass or a soil rake ? Grass rake gets my vote.

Picture it know, he is tall, even taller with that Top Hat, face in shadow, wielding a rather long, and very sharp grass rake. He is coming right for you. Where do you hide ?