Slayer Collection DVD's

GoldenGreen

Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment have annouced the release of four more Slayer Collection DVDs for 1st November 2004.

Cordelia, Dawn, Giles and Xander are featured this time around, with each disc containing four specially selected episodes and a 15 minute character profile featurette.

The Cordelia Collection features Out Of Mind, Out Of Sight, What's My Line Part Two, Homecoming and The Prom.

The Dawn Collection offers up The Real Me, Blood Ties, Older And Far Away and Potential.

Giles is represented by The Dark Age, Passion, A New Man and Lies My Parents Told Me.

Finally, The Xander Collection offers us The Pack, Bewiched, Bothered and Bewildered, The Zeppo and Hell's Bells.

• 5 weeks later...

They're released in a week but i don't see to many people buying them as i don't think they're worth the money. It would have been much more interesting if each one had the actor who played the featured character do commentary for the four episodes. The 15 minute character profile on the previous four was ok but the Willow one barely featured Alyson Hannigan speaking.