Uni is scary!

legolas' mistress

I have (almost) survived my first week at uni, one more day to go though!I am liking it lots but was very scary to begin with! I'm so proud of myself and wanted to share my happiness and joy

Much love to all! :yoda:

its uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

YOU'RE ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

did u see? i put the freddie door pic up yays go me!!!!

*boogies*

oooh yey!!! im not alone!! not that i thought i would be anyway.... im coming to the end of my first week at uni too. and i have actually quite enjoyed it. i think its down to my really nice flat mates to be honest... it would have been horrible if i didnt get on with them.... we went to see the goonies at the cinema last night!! woo! you have no idea how excited i was... the goonies on the big screen!! sooo sad!! but i loved it!

anyays... uni is scary... but i think it can only get better!

=x=

You'll have a great time! University was bloody hard work, but it was fantastic.

And yes 'survival' is what it is all about!

The best times are the trips to foreign countries and ending up in don't read, mods please delete shops before watching weird European films about men in PVC :unsure:

Oh yes. Enjoy it all!

Haha thanks guys...I got a bit wrecked in Bristol yesterday, paying for it now, Johnathan Ross is healing me with his radio show (love him!)

I am doing diagnostic Radiography, so if anyone wants an x ray let me know!

Q. Dislocated Lunate - discuss the difficulties in prognosis.

At the mo I'm doing the whole personal statement thing and finding courses that I enjoy and Uni's that i want to go to! Its a nightmare because I don't want to make the wrong decision and all and I have to work really hard to make sure I get the grades! I was thinking about Aberystwyth in Wales, what do you think? Is it a good Uni? I can't wait to go to Uni next year. Lol I'm glad you're surviving at the mo!!!!!! Just party hard! Oh yeah and don't forget to work occassionally!

At the mo I'm doing the whole personal statement thing and finding courses that I enjoy and Uni's that i want to go to! Its a nightmare because I don't want to make the wrong decision and all and I have to work really hard to make sure I get the grades! I was thinking about Aberystwyth in Wales, what do you think? Is it a good Uni? I can't wait to go to Uni next year. Lol I'm glad you're surviving at the mo!!!!!! Just party hard! Oh yeah and don't forget to work occassionally!

Ah, the dreaded Personal Statement! It took me a good few days to perfect that!