Who are you going to see?

BluebizzieB

I have a huge list of people I want to see but I have to budget because I will be spending a lotm of money at CM6 so need to see how much cash I have for this show.

I want to see:

1) ALL Aliens guests

2) ALL Atlantis guests

Will the Atlantis guests have a full cast picture to sign. I want to bring in my Atlantis DVD (no offcial dvd is out yet) which was recorded from the TV but if i do that it might look that it is piricy????

My copy was taped straight from LIVE broadcast onto DVDR.

:D

Edited by BluebizzieB

I am having difficulty deciding whom to see because there will be huge ques for everybody.

I want to see Atlantis cast first so what is the plan of action. Atlantis is NEW, so nobody in the UK has seen it yet (due for broadcast Oct on Sky One) so there could be a small que on the otherhand it could be very big.

I want to bring in my Atlantis DVD (no offcial dvd is out yet) which was recorded from the TV but if i do that it might look that it is piricy? Is that a good idea or not?

Edited by BluebizzieB

I want to bring in my Atlantis DVD (no offcial dvd is out yet) which was recorded from the TV but if i do that it might look that it is piricy? Is that a good idea or not?

Sadly , that is a very bad idea - I am pretty sure they wouldn't be able to or want to sign it .

I am also hoping to get a cast photo there , but it will be a good idea to look for one before you get there . :D

For me :-

Stargate Atlantis - no , I didn't ask for them but only because I thought there would be no chance this time :D

MICHAEL IRONSIDE and RON PERLMAN are 2 of my favourite actors ever - well chuffed ;)

Aliens , Predator chaps and chapesses .

Then maybe Darth Maul and lovely Klingon ladies depending on money :rolleyes:

Planning on meeting...

RON PERLMAN

CARL WEATHERS

MICHAEL IRONSIDE

JOE FLANIGAN

RAINBOW FRANCKS

DAVID HEWLETT

TORRI HIGGINSON

MARK ROLSTON

RICO ROSS

TOM WOODRUFF Jr

IAN WHYTE

GARY GRAHAM

BARBARA MARCH & GWYNYTH WALSH

As for the DVD, not a good idea because it is a bootleg copy, even if you recorded for your own viewing its still not legal so very much doubt they would sign it.