How Long....

Jen

I was just wondering, since it is now a year since my first convention, how long everyone has been going to these shows and collecting autographs? In one year I've bought so many autographs, I want to know how long i've been missing out on all the fun

Love Jen xxx :lol:

The only autographs I had before I went to a convention was Tim Burton and Mark Wahlberg (didn't want his and I've lost it now anway!)

Oh and Richard Kelly.

I said I'd only ever get director's autographs.

Then I went to C4.

And so the obsession began.......

EXPENSIVE obsession!

I went to a few Cons back in the eighties - were any of you lot even born then ? :P

;) I was born in 1983 so .. twas a bit young for cons in the 80s :blink:

That was the year I started trawling the streets of London on my own - were my parents mad or trying to get rid of me :angry::lol:

Lfacc was my first ever, so i have'nt got many but i spent £125 there, that covered all the lord of the rings adam west and pat morita,

also i kept forgeting to ask did anyone else meet shane ritchie coz here was there as a star trek fan.

also i kept forgeting to ask did anyone else meet shane ritchie coz here was there as a star trek fan.

No I didn't meet him, I saw him but decided to leave him in peace, after all he just wanted to look round stalls too. He was at the NEC show too in August