Showmasters C6 Crew

DavidB

wow! there are so many new people to meet! its insane!

i cant wait though. working for SM has been one of the best experiences of my life... for many many reasons!! so being back this week (whoah!!! this week!!! sooo cool!!) will be just as amazing im sure!

cant wait to see you guys there!

gemma=x=

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone.

I'm Simone, 22, from London.

I worked at C5 and am working again at C6. I don't know if anyone will remember me, or my complete inability to shout while doing queing for Brian Blessed on Saturday morning. Anyway, at C5 everyone looked shocked when i said i wasn't on the forum and i didn't want that to happen again so i have finally managed to get on the forum. This is my first post and everything.

I will be working all day Friday, saturday afternoon and all day sunday.

Toodles.

Welcome to the forum Simone :blush:

Hi everyone.

I'm Simone, 22, from London.

I worked at C5 and am working again at C6.  I don't know if anyone will remember me, or my complete inability to shout while doing queing for Brian Blessed on Saturday morning.  Anyway, at C5 everyone looked shocked when i said i wasn't on the forum and i didn't want that to happen again so i have finally managed to get on the forum. This is my first post and everything.

I will be working all day Friday, saturday afternoon and all day sunday.

Toodles.

Welcome to the forum Simone :D

*Waves*

Hello!

wow! there are so many new people to meet! its insane!

i cant wait though. working for SM has been one of the best experiences of my life... for many many reasons!! so being back this week (whoah!!! this week!!! sooo cool!!) will be just as amazing im sure!

cant wait to see you guys there!

gemma=x=

me me me! ok, ive met you before, but you so forgot me, because youre super gemma..

im not stalking you i swear, lol but i never forget a fa...ok, maybe i do :P BUT NOT ANYMORE

ok, *slaps head*

im looking forward to meeting all these people! *waves*

We'll come and chase you out...

I'm leaving in 10 mins (wiiii!), so will not be posting anymore till after C6, and would just like to say: I'm looking forward to meeting you guys, come talk to me if you see me (and want to), and see you on Fri/Sat/Sunday!!!

New people scare me :lol:

I'll be the one cowering in the corner  :lol:  :D

:D us noobs are that scary?..and next time we wont be as shiny and new so we wont be scary.

Ok i like to run around in my faerie outfit but its all good lol

Im more scared of the shiny SM Crew pro's.... :lol::D

Edited by Tiggsy

lol well i'm not shiny :borg: and I wudn't call myself a pro! So just .. crew! lol

Hmm yes well at least u won't be crewing in ur faerie costume, that'd be scarier ;)

how do you know...I might sneak my wings on..and Im insisting on having my tiara and faerie horns and my wand in my pocket!!!Im not being de-faeried!!!!!