Showmasters C6 Crew

DavidB

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it's allll about me now  huh david!!! :P

Previous experience

C5 - i did ticketing everyday and got pretty tiring after a while but it was the parties and the drinking you really gotta look forward too, i ticketed some hefty queues so its not easy when you get tarts trying to get in early or claiming they lost there ticket and that, so watch out for those. It was amazing to crew even if i ticketed a lot, i did sit with cornin nemic  for a long while and being a with a guest who you can communicate well with is amazing, possibley the best job is being a runnerbecause you can get around and meet everyone, so pray you are a runner!  :P

Name - Ben

Age - 17

Location - Nottingham

My pic - Sep08009.jpg

Working - FRI ALL DAY AND SAT ALL DAY

Msn -  benclementz@hotmail.com - feel free to add me :D

wow how cute are YOU !

I will look out for u and hope that whoever you have has a long line so I can chat to you

EmmaH

lol :P no comment *runs*

ohh gawwd, thats our bebbers, lol :D:lol:

aww bens pulled

Ya can't say I've pulled coz its over the net :P , I'll never look like that again lol defiently wont have neat hair kinda again, so it only counts if you pull when looking Normal and in real life.

and you dont have a lazy eye in real life beb. what happened there *looks at picture* ;)

I'm a CM virgin and I've (foolishly) volunteered to work all day Saturday and Sunday. I popped in quickly to get Rutger Hauer's auto for a friend once but that's about the extent of my CM experience. I've done plenty of cons though and I've volunteered at a couple.

I've linked to a couple of the slightly-less embarrassing pics taken at Senior Partners 'cos they're the most recent I can find. I'm so crap for updating online photo albums!

Name - Yvonne

Lives - Northamptonshire

Age 26 (but only 22 if a cute boy asks me)

Pics: one, two. Please excuse the 'outfits' and the *ahem* pose in the 2nd picture. I'm just a drunken party girl! :D

I'm a CM virgin and I've (foolishly) volunteered to work all day Saturday and Sunday. I popped in quickly to get Rutger Hauer's auto for a friend once but that's about the extent of my CM experience. I've done plenty of cons though and I've volunteered at a couple.

I've linked to a couple of the slightly-less embarrassing pics taken at Senior Partners 'cos they're the most recent I can find. I'm so crap for updating online photo albums!

Name - Yvonne

Lives - Northamptonshire

Pics: one, two. Please excuse the 'outfits' and the *ahem* pose in the 2nd picture. I'm just a drunken party girl! :D

Theres a fair few of us from northampton. I didnt think there was!! where abouts in northamptonshire are you from Yvonne?

Theres a fair few of us from northampton. I didnt think there was!! where abouts in northamptonshire are you from Yvonne?

At the moment I live in Daventry (aka Dysentry), but I'll be in East Hunsbury by the end of the year.

Where are you?

Good to see you found your way on here babe :headscratch: And you're brave posting the pics - mine are hidden away........ :D:headscratch:

Oh, I think I could find some pics of you that the masses would enjoy... :headscratch:;)

Name - Yvonne

Lives - Northamptonshire

Pics: one, two. Please excuse the 'outfits' and the *ahem* pose in the 2nd picture. I'm just a drunken party girl! :headscratch:

Nice pics. :headscratch:

I'm a CM virgin and I've (foolishly) volunteered to work all day Saturday and Sunday.  I popped in quickly to get Rutger Hauer's auto for a friend once but that's about the extent of my CM experience.  I've done plenty of cons though and I've volunteered at a couple.

I've linked to a couple of the slightly-less embarrassing pics taken at Senior Partners 'cos they're the most recent I can find.  I'm so crap for updating online photo albums!

Name - Yvonne

Lives - Northamptonshire

Pics: one, two.  Please excuse the 'outfits' and the *ahem* pose in the 2nd picture.  I'm just a drunken party girl!  :unsure:

Nice pics. :blink:

May i second that.

Hehe wahoo roomie your pics are cool, excellent we can be insane together! :D

That sounds like a damned fine plan, though as you're too young for alcohol, I'll take the pressure off by drinking enough for both of us *g* Aren't I nice?! ;)

Boys, I'm not sure if I should be flattered or offended so I'll act the blonde I used to be and say "thanks" :P:P

That sounds like a damned fine plan, though as you're too young for alcohol, I'll take the pressure off by drinking enough for both of us *g* Aren't I nice?! :D

And I'll help with the drinkage :P After all Yvonne - can't have you drinking it all by yourself and getting ill.... :P;)

• Showmasters Admin
That sounds like a damned fine plan, though as you're too young for alcohol, I'll take the pressure off by drinking enough for both of us *g* Aren't I nice?! :D

And I'll help with the drinkage :P After all Yvonne - can't have you drinking it all by yourself and getting ill.... :lol:;)

I have a feeling there'll be quite a few of us to help out on this "arduous" task :P

• Moderators
Boys, I'm not sure if I should be flattered or offended so I'll act the blonde I used to be and say "thanks" :P;)

Flattered ... honestly ... we just think ur nice :P

We just struggle to put that point across without seeming very weird :D

I apologise!

And I'll help with the drinkage :D After all Yvonne - can't have you drinking it all by yourself and getting ill.... ;):D

Aha, but you forget that I don't get hangovers (and that's why you hate me). I should be saving you from yourself and taking on the alcohol for three ;)

*feeling suitably flattered by the boys*

Heylo!

I don't post on here often, but a friend of mine kinda ordered me to come on here and introduce myself to other crew peoples, so i thought i might as well!

the name's Maya ;)*waves*

I have indeedy worked for showmasters before, and i gotta tell you now, for all the newbies out there, you're gonna have an absolute blast! (but. . .erm. . .if you dont, please don't come and kill me :D )

well i'll shut up now. . .below there is a pic of moi, i hate photos, so don't mock me. . . pretty please! oh, and as for the fact that there is 'warpedexistence' plastered across it, it's cos it's a picture from my faceparty profile, so yea. :D

warpedexistence_6132666.jpg

but anyyyyyyyyyways! i'm gonna go now, i think i have rambled enough :D

My Msn is. . . mysticallyb1tched@hotmail.com Feel free to add me if ya like

hope to see you all next weekend! *mwah*

laters

-maYa x x x

At the moment I live in Daventry (aka Dysentry), but I'll be in East Hunsbury by the end of the year.

Where are you?

Good to see you found your way on here babe :lol: And you're brave posting the pics - mine are hidden away........ :D:(

Oh, I think I could find some pics of you that the masses would enjoy... :unsure::D

I live in Duston which isnt too far from east hunsbury :D