Reunions my view

halflings

I think we havent had Aliens guests as its been hard to get anyone ok??????????

Just my view.

Now what if we had a cult film that didnt have as many big stars in like a fave film of mine NEAR DARK or even SHAUN of the DEAD

In this case Alien reunion wouldn be so stressfull as we havent alot of guests yet or are Showmasters waiting to through it on us come SO ME THE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

shaun of the dead cast have did numerous signings lately, i went to 1 and got 2 posters signed, 1 8x10 and a dvd cover signed by all the main cast members and the director. All that was for free, if i got those same items signed at a showmasters event i would have had to spend over £200!!!

Why did you not attend any of their other signings? what do you actually prfer to pay hundreds for autos rather than getting them for free from people who are happy to sign your items for you???

shaun of the dead cast have did numerous signings lately, i went to 1 and got 2 posters signed, 1 8x10 and a dvd cover signed by all the main cast members and the director. All that was for free, if i got those same items signed at a showmasters event i would have had to spend over £200!!!

Why did you not attend any of their other signings? what do you actually prfer to pay hundreds for autos rather than getting them for free from people who are happy to sign your items for you???

I would have loved to meet them , but I only heard about the signing in London the day before even though I was in the same shop for a Guillermo Del Toro signing less than 2 weeks earlier - there were no signs about Shaun Of The Dead anywhere in the shop .

Do you know if they are doing any more signings , hopefully more Northern ?

Just my view.

Now what if we had a cult film that didnt have as many big stars in like a fave film of mine NEAR DARK or even SHAUN of the DEAD

In this case Alien reunion wouldn be so stressfull as we havent alot of guests yet or are Showmasters waiting to through it on us come SO ME THE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blush:

Thanks to you Chris I got my Shaun Of the Dead 10x8 signed by the cast and director, Simon Pegg even dedicated.

Cheers again

:unsure::D

Thing is if you have a near dark reunion you will have built up an amazing aliens reunion anyway!!! The 3 main Neark Dark stars - Janette Goldstein, Lance Henrikson and Bill Paxton are 3 of the main stars in Aliens :blush:

Just my view.

In this case Alien reunion wouldn be so stressfull as we havent alot of guests yet or are Showmasters waiting to through it on us come SO ME THE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Thanks to you Chris I got my Shaun Of the Dead 10x8 signed by the cast and director, Simon Pegg even dedicated.

Cheers again

:D:P

Thanks Si.

Thank god my work is ok with me abit flexable with my hours otherwise id wouldn beable go to some of these YO.

;)

Thing is if you have a near dark reunion you will have built up an amazing aliens reunion anyway!!! The 3 main Neark Dark stars - Janette Goldstein, Lance Henrikson and Bill Paxton are 3 of the main stars in Aliens :lol:

Yeah but it would only them and jenny wrighjt and adrian pasdar you with the aliens there are to many big names meaning how many would come and do conventions???????????? :D

Just my view.

In this case Alien reunion wouldn be so stressfull as we havent alot of guests yet or are Showmasters waiting to through it on us come SO ME THE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Cheers again

:lol:;)

Thanks Si.

Thank god my work is ok with me abit flexable with my hours otherwise id wouldn beable go to some of these YO.

;)

Yeah agreed