showmasters

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I love Stargate Atlantis.

I was gob smacked when the first Stargate guest was annouced and when more were added I was speachless.

AMAZING guest.

LFCC2 is going to be amazing. Meeting the Atlantis guests and the Alien guests.

I better start saving my money as I am going to get loads of signatures from ALL of these people.

Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You

SM are simply the best getting very good guests.

:wacko:

Edited by BluebizzieB

Excellent, only need Rachel now and I will be able to complete my cast photo in a single day.

Also, I believe here name is spelt with two 'R's

I'm with you there Colonel Jack O'Neill, a lot of people I know could get there cast photos completed at this event if they got another guest....but Im not complaining no no. This is fantastic, when they anounced the first Atlantis guests I was happy enough now these two today, Im just glad I was sitting down when I read the guests names,

;);)B)

LLAP :D

Yep poaching is really something to smile about. Especially when you are poaching off an organiser that's previously said nice things about Showmasters...

(I'm being sarcastic in case anyone doesn't get it... this is another organiser poached off, not the one that is a known 'enemy' of Showmasters)

Saying they don't know everything is a bit stupid in my opinion. The other event that Tori is booked at stated that there's was going to be her first UK appearence and that she was not going to be doing any other show. Until now we were under the impression that these 2 organisers had a good relationship but SM are just coming accross that they are just riding over all of the other cons in pathetic game of one uppance. I'll accept that i'm probably wrong but given that they are booking SGA guest the same weekend as another major SG con just pee's me off. We are all major fans hence the resaon we're going to to con (for which we've paid a lot of money for) but because they have done this most of us won't be able to go to LFCC.

Saying they don't know everything is a bit stupid in my opinion.  The other event that Tori is booked at stated that there's was going to be her first UK appearence and that she was not going to be doing any other show.  Until now we were under the impression that these 2 organisers had a good relationship but SM are just coming accross that they are just riding over all of the other cons in pathetic game of one uppance.  I'll accept that i'm probably wrong but given that they are booking SGA guest the same weekend as another major SG con just pee's me off.  We are all major fans hence the resaon we're going to to con (for which we've paid a lot of money for) but because they have done this most of us won't be able to go to LFCC.

Did you notice the smiley? :P Now *I* was being sarcastic!

I am not attending the other event and have no plan of doing so, hence have never bothered to check about what they say. As I don't attend, they can claim what they want and I don't care.

Besides: tehse events are not even on the same week end! That other organiser is as far as I know the one that has Amanda Tapping booked as well and had no problem with Amanda being at C6. Who knows if they came to an agreement about Torri at LFACC as well?

I am p*ssed off with all that bi*ching about Showmasters being unfair to other events. Let the organisers deal with it, that's their business!

Edited by Queen_Sindel

Well I have to agree all of this is rather underhand and nasty. I mean whatever happened to cons for the fans?

Well I guess I must be naive. We've gone from small friendly cons that were fun to ones that forget what they are all about - having fun and really meeting the guests....

I guess the innocence has gone... :P

We do know they didn't have any arrangement with Showmasters. The organiser of the other event with Torri posted only yesterday that as far as they were aware Torri wasn't doing any other show. They have also been advertising it as Torri's first appearance, and it's 2 weeks after LFCC.

Showmasters have poached a guest off an organiser who's been friendly to them. That's really low in my book.

Sorry Sindel, I'm getting peed of and I know I should not take it out on others. Also I know that the organisers have to work this out themselves but the con with Tori going said just last night that she wasn't doing any UK events before theirs. I'm sure you can understand, even if you don't care, why fans going to 2 different events other than this one are getting angry.

We do know they didn't have any arrangement with Showmasters. The organiser of the other event with Torri posted only yesterday that as far as they were aware Torri wasn't doing any other show. They have also been advertising it as Torri's first appearance, and it's 2 weeks after LFCC.

Showmasters have poached a guest off an organiser who's been friendly to them. That's really low in my book.

So this isnt the guest were talking about then???

Its all about money now im afraid...

We do know they didn't have any arrangement with Showmasters.  The organiser of the other event with Torri posted only yesterday that as far as they were aware Torri wasn't doing any other show.  They have also been advertising it as Torri's first appearance, and it's 2 weeks after LFCC.

Showmasters have poached a guest off an organiser who's been friendly to them.  That's really low in my book.

So this isnt the guest were talking about then???

Its all about money now im afraid...

If I understand right Tori is another case that people weren't expecting. The original guest that people were talking about being 'poached' (for want of a better word) by Showmasters from an event running the same weekend and it is only a rumour is Stargates Christopher Judge.