HAS ANYONE MET THE TRIO BEFORE??

Russell Nash

Tom is very sweet but very shy and usually doesn't take pics. Adam has his moments, he can be very chatty or he can be reserved. I've seen the Trio 3-4 times individually and together and I've never seen Danny anything but wide open. LOL Just don't start in with him about politics or the line will never move. :lol::lol:

I'm a major Tom Lenk fangirl, but now i'm worried i'm gonna scare him into never doing another event, i mean i turned to mush for craig parker and i didn't even like him much at the time i can only imagine what will happen this time! :lol:

Edited by alili

I've worked with the Trio on countless occassions and saw them most recent at a convention in San Francisco at the end of August. They are all lovely guys and I can't wait to see them again.

Tom - very, very shy, depends on the situation on whether he will do photo's or not. In SF he wasn't.

Danny - an absolute sweetheart and very very chatty. Get him talking about Jane Espenson and you'll get some great stories.

Adam - can be aloof at times but get him talking about Common Rotation and he'll talk for ages.

They are superb.

Tom - really nice but shy. He politely declined a photo as the organiser had told them not to.

Danny - really nice and friendly. The same goes for the photo and the organiser's wishes.

The stupid thing is that the organiser did it as there were photo sessions, and I had singles with all three and a group shot. But I was not bothered as I respected their wishes. However, both Tom and Danny were cool with chatting.

Adam - a total star, as was Eric Kuffs. Adam & Eric seemed to be very open with me from the first day as they found out I was a part time DJ and song writer. I was able to have a long chat and drink with Eric on the Sunday night as the Troika had to go back to the States for filming at the last minute. On the Saturday I had a great chat with both Adam and Eric about music and Adam;s\acting career and got a great photo with them both in Common Rotation mode.

In my opinion, all 3 are great guys with my favourite being Adam Busch.

How it happens at C6 depends on the queue length.

Just to clarify , I have never met them so this is just what happened to my little sister:

At an event last year, all the trio were signing. My sis had had an official photo session with Tom Lenk and had already collected her photo and was now taking it, along with an 8X10 of the trio to get signed by Tom Lenk and the others. The other two were fine, and very polite and chatty, but Tom Lenk didn't even look up at her once. When she handed him her trio picture which had already signed by Adam busch (no questions asked) Tom Lenk rudely turned round to a nearby attendant and said 'Don't they have to pay £20 for this?' After he said this, my sister made the attendant aware that she did not know because no one else seemed to be paying the extra fee. She paid immediatley, but still no acknowledgement, no smile, not even a glance in her dierction from Tom Lenk. He tossed her trio pic to one side as she handed him her personal photo of them together, and again signed without a word or a glance in her direction. After that immediately he engaged in a converstaion with the attendant again. My sis was upset by this, there was nobody else who had to pay this extra fee, even my boyfriend who went up after her wasn't requested to pay anything extra and he was having the exact same picture of the Trio signed. Bear in mind that the enterance fee for this event was in excess of £80 and that not a single other guest asked for any extra money for their signitures, including James Marsters and Anthony Head. There is no explaination for why Tom Lenk did this, if none of the attendants were asking for extra money, shouldn't he have just signed for his fan for nothing????????? :o

He was proabably just having a bad day, but this was a very bad thing to do to a fan of his

• Moderators

I met Tom, along with Danny and Adam .. at an event where James and Tony were too .. so if it's the same one, don't EVER judge future cons based on that shambles PLEASE. It was a complete mess and SO much went on, the guests suffered a hell of a lot but tried to put on a brave face through most of it and give the fans what they deserved. That was probably one of the worst experiences they've had and I'm just glad it didn't put them off appearing again ;)

Sounds messy.

It's gonna be cool - but i guess you have to be prepared for off days.

I'm most exicted bout meeting danny - so as long as he is chatty - i can cope! I'll be there 3 days - if they are off one day, I will return HAHA!

or maybe not for anotehr £15 - haha.

I've worked with the Trio on countless occassions

Worked with? You can't say met like everyone else has even though some have probably stewarded can you? You want to get the worked part in so you sound cool. Noone else did that on this string! Man you and obi would probably get on only hes more arrogant (hint I bet you didn't get a photo with Eliza earlier this year).

Worked with? You can't say met like everyone else has even though some have probably stewarded can you? You want to get the worked part in so you sound cool. Noone else did that on this string!

What does it matter to you whether I say worked with or not? Go pick a fight with somebody who cares.

Got to side with Valentine here. I myself have "worked with" guests before when I helped at Bristol conventions. With no disrespect to Stewards, who all do a fine job, some of us are P.A.'s to the guests and wait on them hand and foot all weekend. You look after them and make sure they are where they are meant to be etc etc.

It is a hard job with the added hassle of some "jealous" attendees who want to do what people like Valentine, Jola and myself have done (and some still do) and get p*ssed off when they cant. At a Blackpool convention I attended purely as a fan, one PA was physically assaulted (scratched badly down her back if memory serves me on the actual part of the body) so a so called fan could get to a guest on the dance floor.

So, Giggle, before you start mouthing off at Valentine for such innocent and polite wording....back off!!!!