Fav Tag teams of them all

partyboy

British Bulldogs!!!

Always thought The Dynamite Kid was something else. Anyone looking for a good book to read, take a look at Dynamite Kid's book. A great read and when I purchased it from Amazon, it was signed.

Which was nice.

Demolition for me... they were kickass! I wish we could have seen a full-on LOD vs Demolition fued...

Have to go the opposite way as LOD were past it - way better when they were the Road Warriors in the old NWA - and Demolition were awful.

The British Bulldogs had there moments, but Davey Boy was the wink link and Dynamite Kid the stronger of the two.

Most WWE tag teams have been shockingly rubbish. Edge & Christian were an A- at best as Edge is technically lacking compared to Christian. Their pesonas were their biggest plus. The Hardy Boyz were technically limited and relied on getting beaten up and then fighting back with the high spots. Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas were a great tag team that came out of Russ Haas dying. La Resistance are rubbish. The Basham's are s***e.

To find truly superb Tag Teams you need to go into the smaller federations.

America's Most Wanted & Triple X (any combination of Elix Skipper, Christopher Daniels and Low Ki) stand out for me straight away.

Monkee what about the Hart foundation (Bret and the Anvil)??? they had their moments.

I also liked the nasty boys, power and glory and the steiners.

Hart Foundation - Bret was better as a singles wrestler and the Anvil dragged the team down. The quality of their opponents made them look better than they were. Remember that the Hitman we knew as a singles wrestler was far better than as a tag team. Now, if Bret and Owen (Rest In Peace BB) had been a long term team then my mouth would have watered.

Nasty Boys - Lived on their personas which grew stale quickly.

Steiners - Rick's sloppiness in the ring (he was renowned as working very stiff and caused injuries) brought done the great work Scotty did. I prefered Scotty as a tag wrestler as he wa sin his prime.

Power & Glory - Hercules Hernandez was s***e!!! and Paul Roma was limited!!! Lived on his picture perfect drop kick

Errr dare I say The Rockers.

Ok I know Marty was crap but they did have the odd entertaining moment.

Janetty filled the BRING THE TEAM DOWN spot like The Anvil did. The only good point the Rockers had was the angle where Michaels sweet shin musiced MJ through the Barber Shop Window!!!!

Fav Tag Teams Hmmm

:D So Many

Too Cool

Rock and Sock Connection

L.O.D.

3 Live Kru

The Hardy Boyz

Midnight Express

Wild Samoans

As for funniest

Natural Disasters ( They were funny because they were so big)

High Energy (Owen Hart and KoKo Bware)

Rythym and Blues (Honky Tonk and Greg the Hammer Valentine)