Juicy Brucey...

Kilteus

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BMF's kidnap still hasn't been solved yet!!! :blink:

LMB, I think the closest thing to incriminating evidence of you, is you and me standing rather shiftily under the 'Wood U' sign at C5!! :lol:  :D

haha, yes.....I remmeber that drunken stumbling pic.......and I wasn't even drunk!! ^_^:lol:

:lol::P How funny..I love that piccie! ;) Well both of them! :wub:

ESPECIALLY the Wood U... right???! :o^_^

BMF's kidnap still hasn't been solved yet!!! :lol:

LMB, I think the closest thing to incriminating evidence of you, is you and me standing rather shiftily under the 'Wood U' sign at C5!! :D  :lol:

haha, yes.....I remmeber that drunken stumbling pic.......and I wasn't even drunk!! :o:lol:

:P;) How funny..I love that piccie! :wub: Well both of them! ^_^

^_^:o

Wood u!!!

Got to be a highlight!! those old people through the other side OMG!! LOL :lol:

but my attempt at the old "mwahahahaha" cackle looks dodgy! :blink:

LMB, I think the closest thing to incriminating evidence of you, is you and me standing rather shiftily under the 'Wood U' sign at C5!! :lol:  :lol:

haha, yes.....I remmeber that drunken stumbling pic.......and I wasn't even drunk!! :o:lol:

:lol::lol: How funny..I love that piccie! :wub: Well both of them! :D

ESPECIALLY the Wood U... right???! ;):o

Of course..! :D:P

How funny was it when you were telling me about when you were looking thru the window at nothing, except some people in the other window or something..blah can't remember! Although I remember it being funny! :P

LMB, I think the closest thing to incriminating evidence of you, is you and me standing rather shiftily under the 'Wood U' sign at C5!! :lol:  :lol:

:wub::D How funny..I love that piccie! :D Well both of them! :P

:P:o

Wood u!!!

Got to be a highlight!! those old people through the other side OMG!! LOL :o

but my attempt at the old "mwahahahaha" cackle looks dodgy! :lol:

Hahaa!! Yeah...bet when they got home, they told their little mateys about their run-in with the freaks at the shopping centre ;):lol:

And no it doesn't look dodgy...anyone can 'mwahahahaha' !!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:wub::D How funny..I love that piccie! :D Well both of them! :P

:P:o

Wood u!!!

Got to be a highlight!! those old people through the other side OMG!! LOL :o

but my attempt at the old "mwahahahaha" cackle looks dodgy! :lol:

Hahaa!! Yeah...bet when they got home, they told their little mateys about their run-in with the freaks at the shopping centre ;):lol:

And no it doesn't look dodgy...anyone can 'mwahahahaha' !!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hahah thats it! :o:lol: Dogdy folks!

haha, yes.....I remmeber that drunken stumbling pic.......and I wasn't even drunk!! :lol: :lol:

ESPECIALLY the Wood U... right???! :o:lol:

How funny was it when you were telling me about when you were looking thru the window at nothing, except some people in the other window or something..blah can't remember! Although I remember it being funny! :P

Yeah, exactly that!!! :o:o;) haha.....oh dear.

Here's to many more incidents like that at C6!! :lol:

Aaahhh.  I just found one.  Such a sweet pic.  And I don't think this has been posted before.  Mwahahaha.  :wub:  :D

post the piccie! :lol:

Kilty you dont know how much you just made me laugh! i posted about the old coupe hahah and the signs...."Wood U? its super quality" :lol::lol:

What? The sweet one? Are you sure LMB? :lol::lol::lol:

haha, yes.....I remmeber that drunken stumbling pic.......and I wasn't even drunk!! :lol: :lol:

ESPECIALLY the Wood U... right???! :o:o

Yeah, exactly that!!! :o:o;) haha.....oh dear.

Here's to many more incidents like that at C6!! :lol:

Heheh I can't wait! :lol::lol: Oh dear!

Aaahhh.  I just found one.  Such a sweet pic.  And I don't think this has been posted before.  Mwahahaha.  :lol:  :wub:

Kilty you dont know how much you just made me laugh! i posted about the old coupe hahah and the signs...."Wood U? its super quality" :lol::lol:

LMAO! here they are!

Ushould.jpg

Justlookatthequality.jpg

KiltyLMBWoodU.jpg

Check out this dodgy-looking lot:

C5group.jpg

:lol::lol:

Aaahhh.   I just found one.  Such a sweet pic.  And I don't think this has been posted before.  Mwahahaha.  :D  :P

What? The sweet one? Are you sure LMB? :wub::lol::lol:

Yeah why not? is there somthing i should be scared of? :D:lol: hmmm i dont know what the piccie is.....*worries*

Just be aware people - one wrong move and i'll have the lot of u arrested and locked up aswell... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Oh dear..have to remember that! :lol:

Told you he was dangerous!! :o:lol::lol:

But not that dangerous! :wub:

Yeah...all you need to do is just show him a spider!!! :D:o:P:P;)

Dammit, the top two came out crap. But they're meant to say 'Wood u...you should' and 'wood you...just look at the quality' :D

Aaahhh.   I just found one.  Such a sweet pic.  And I don't think this has been posted before.  Mwahahaha.  :wub:  :D

LMAO! here they are!

Ushould.jpg

Justlookatthequality.jpg

KiltyLMBWoodU.jpg

Check out this dodgy-looking lot:

C5group.jpg

:lol::lol:

whose the peeps in last pic - i recognise u kilty and BB..who the others???

:lol: