AMANDA TAPPING Cancellation

showmasters

*Sob* Awwwwwwwwwwwww, she was the only reason I was going- (apart from u guys of course) I'm obviously very, very, very dissapointed but- well no there is no but- lol- I'm dissapointed. I understand tho- *mumbles to self* season 8 had better be good!?!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:o

As I said to my very good friend Bigpants about 5 minutes ago........

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.........oooooooooooooooo-ooh!! *thud*

*dusts off*

Mmmm, well I've waited this long to meet the SG1 gal herself, I can wait a bit longer ..... umm :D ...... hopefully she'll make it to C7/8, any LFACC :lol: ....... def not enough sad smilies lol............ but hey, on the plus side sounds good for Season 8!

*hides trembley lower lip*

(Aw poor Mike, don't cry!)

This is a shame...I know a lot of people who were really looking forward to meeting her :angry:

I was really really looking forward to meeting her but her work has to go first cause as it was mentioned earlier if it wasnt for her work we wouldnt know her so although im gutted big time at least it is for a great cause! episodes of sg1 with lots of sam!

A very sad day I think I will cry :(

That was the MAIN reason why I was gonna get up early and see her.

SM did mention on the phone when I spoke to them that they are trying to get ALL the cast of SG1 to attend at C7 next year, so cheer up people lets pray together and BEG SM to get her and the cast to attend next year so we could see all of them.

BTW Thank You very much for the major guest TEXT Message and the sad news about Amanda which I already knew.

:angry:

Edited by BluebizzieB

A very sad day I think I will cry :(

SM did mention on the phone when I spoke to them that they are trying to get ALL the cast of SG1 to attend at C7 next year, so cheer up people lets pray together and BEG SM to get her and the cast to attend next year so we could see all of them.

BTW Thank You very much for the major guest TEXT Message and the sad news about Amanda which I already knew.

:angry:

that would be sooooo cool if all the cast could come to C7!

A very sad day I think I will cry :D

:D

sam fo me. she was the main reson for going too. i'm still looking forward to seeing everyone else though. i wish amanda all the best with seson 8 and everything. :firedevil:

SG1 for C7 - Yes Please!!! :firedevil: how fab would that be.

:hathor:

Dear Vicky and Sarah

Do not worry about getting me the stargate magazine as I would be able to go into my local newsagents and get it.

So....can you at least let me know via SMS that you have read these posts and you wont be getting the magazine. I dont really want to hassle you about it as you might have work and could be busy.

• Showmasters Admin

I just wanted to personally thank you all for being so understanding.

I know many of you were really looking forward to meeting Amanda, as were we, and I understand it is very disappointing. We have been trying to get Amanda to one of our shows for a long time now, and please be assured that we will do EVERYTHING we can to bring her back to a future Showmasters event at the earliest opportunity. (We're Stargate fans too)!!!

Once again, thanks for your understanding.

Mark

It is a real shame about Amanda - but as she is still filming Stargate I am happy in the knowledge that S8 will then be finished . It is not as though this was the only time possible that she could come over , and I hope you try again soon , or maybe get her for LFACC2 SM

Well ... I played soccer tonight and then I had a few beers .... but still the disappointment is so big !!!!!! :lol::lol:

Of course we cannot be angry neither against you SMs nor against Amanda. We know that these things may happen but it's so hard to hear when it concerns the guest on the top of your list.

There are still some great guests I would like to meet as well as some nice guys from this forum. So the experience will still be great ! :lol:

Please SMs, if you could have one or two 24 guests, that would be a nice compensation :P:lol:

I hope you have Amanda at C7 but I'm afraid that I could not attend C7 next year. For me, it's a lot of money to come and stay at Milton Keynes and I'm not a "moneybag" Porfkfat :D:lol:

I just wanted to personally thank you all for being so understanding.

I know many of you were really looking forward to meeting Amanda, as were we, and I understand it is very disappointing. We have been trying to get Amanda to one of our shows for a long time now, and please be assured that we will do EVERYTHING we can to bring her back to a future Showmasters event at the earliest opportunity. (We're Stargate fans too)!!!

Once again, thanks for your understanding.

Mark

Of course we understand, these things happen! Im sure you will come up trumps and ask her to come to another event :firedevil:

glad to here you are sg1 fans :D

Yeah was totally gutted when I found out last night - am still pretty numb (she was the only real reason I was going). All the other SG cons are far too steep for me to go to.

So yeah it'd be great to see her at C7 (tell her to bring a few friends ;) with her :D