Queueing

greedo_uk

Dear all veterans ( ! )

I plan to attend CM6 and have been reading through the site , I have a question about autographs - what does virtual queueing mean ?

Does it mean you get numbers a la tesco when you come in ? or is it a case of just getting in line and waiting ....

Ive been to a couple other shows where you just join a queue but with some of the guests I imagine it could be a loooooong wait !!

Hi Greedo

When you arrive you get a ticket from the steward at the head of the queue of the guests you want to see. The numbers will then be announced over the tannoy, and also on a large board near the information stand with the ticket numbers for people that can then join the queue.

If you are the first to a queue in the morning, you may even be able to go straight in, or sometimes at the end of the day. It all depends who you want to see , and how popular they are on the day.

GG

yeah its a great way to do things. it means that you can be in several queues at once because as long as your number has been called you can go back at any time.

but its one ticket per person... so if you have someone who "just wants to take photos" they need a ticket too. they wont be able to join the queue without one.

=x=

i wouldnt worry too much about it. if you have any queries while you are there go to either the info desk or ask any of the crew members. they will all be wearing crew t shirts. i'll be wearing one somewhere hopefully and i would be more than happy to help ya out.

=x=