Keira Knightly

halflings

Not really sure why. Maybe she wants to forget about it. She did used to sign Phantom Menace pictures though. She was only 12 at the time and from the interviews I have read she can't remember much about it.

She hasn't even seen her own action figure.

its not only SW, from what I know she only send secretary or pre-print now

but maybe she also get too much SW stuff :P

She probably gets more auto requests than just about any other British star at the moment, plus she just keeps on working so probably doesn't have time to sign autos.

Try and get her sig on the red carpet next time.

• 2 weeks later...

i knew!! But before i found out, when i very first saw keira, i said she looks and acts alot like natalie portman and my dad was like, no don;t be silly and when that came out........i was like haahahaha!!!!

LOL

Does anyone else think that Natalie Portman is a MUCH better keira knightley? I mean I like keira, i just think anything she can do, Natalie can do better......

Like anythin kristin scott thomas can do Emma Thompson can do better.......LOL

She's a rubbish actress anyway. Only reason she is where she is is because of her parents having connections.

what the heck are you on about man!!!!!

shes frelling gorgeous

shes classy

shes done more films in 5 years than any other British actress

shes a goddess

shes won awards

how can someone that "rubbish" rise in fame so quickly without faltering?

• 2 weeks later...

I wrote to Keira when Episode I was out, she signed two cards plus a Star Wars card which I still treasure. Have obtained other signatures since, but if you now write to her agency in London, they use a stamp. It looks kind of authentic as it is smudgy-blue, but I assure you it's a stamp. In fact, at Collectormania 6 I saw a dealer selling a Keira POTC mount for £40 and the signature was this same stamp. She is actually still very accommodating with her ever-growing number of fans, but obviously gets tonnes of letters to her agency. Try finding out where she is making a movie, and write to her via the studio there...

• 3 weeks later...
Just found out that Keira Knightly was in this she played the princess's decoy who new this?

She is such a babe :unsure::unsure:

Yeah i knew that. Also another of the handmaidens was played by none other than Sophia Coppola (Daughter of Francis Ford Coppola) and star of Godfather part 3.