• £21 - £50
    • £51 - £75
    • £76 - £100
    • £101 - £150
    • £151 - £200
    • £201 - £250
    • £251 - £300
    • £300 and above

I know, I have asked this one before for previous events, but seeing as we know the auto prices (well most of them) and talk prices this time, it should be a bit clearer in terms of knowing what you plan on spending at C6. I know Hotels, travel etc are a big thing, but don't include them. I just want to know how much you are going to spend on signed photos, talks and merchandise.

Vote Now

I reckon I will need somewhere in the region of £250 - £300 so it is going to be a costly one.

Carrie Fisher - £25

Billy Dee Williams - £20

Michael Dorn - £20

Marina Sirtis - £15

Verne Troyer - £15

Nick Brendon - £20

Adam, Danny , Tom - £45

£160 so far, plus Buffy Talk - £15, possible Star Wars Talk - £15 and then also other Star Wars Peeps Autos on TOT DVD (not sure of prices ) and if anything left , some merchandise.

For the autographs, I said in the other topic that I need 215 £ :unsure:

Add the party (15£), the Buffy talk (15£) and the Amanda talk (10£) makes it 255 £ :firedevil:

Then if no more interesting guests are announced, I may consider buy some food and drinks ! :lol:

So my choice is 251-300 £. :firedevil::firedevil:

toooo much seeing as im sposed to be saving for my trip to india :P

OOOOoooo India India India......gotta e best place on the planet for me. You'll either LOVE it or totally hate it........there is no in between lol

Hope you have fun!!!! :firedevil::angry::o

• Showmasters Admin

It's the stalls that normally get me. It'll be over £300 I'm sure. I'm looking at about £120 on autos so far and then I'm bound to buy something stupidly expensive I normally do. A LOTRs sword or sometime. And then there's the party and drinks. I'm just glad I live in MK or it would be even more.

ok back onto the topic now lol

£65 on auto's......Possibly £15 on the Buffy talk on the sunday...........A stupid amount at the party on saturday night (i daren't even hazzard a guess at this one LOL)...............then maybe about £100+ on the stalls depending what Buffy merchandise is available

I am upto £200 just on autographs so far but its rare I ever buy anything from the stalls so I will probaley end up taking £250 in cash for the guests I know I want to meet and maybe some of the other guests if they dont have big queues.

Speaking of money, everyone remember to bring along some £5 notes as they run out very quickly at signing events and im sure SM would thank you for them. Its very difficult to keep a queue going smoothly when they run out of £5 notes because everyone brings along £10 and £20 notes for a £15 guest.