When a jedi dies?

halflings

Why is it When Obi One Kenobi and Yoda Dies they desapair into the spirit realm. Yet When vader And Qui gon gin dies and many others in Attack Clones they just lie there why is this???

Do Kenobi and Yoda have special bus passes to me thinks not young pader one!

:unsure::huh::yoda::unsure::huh:

Qui Gons death was the worst...he was the greatest Jedi!

Oh and I wrote something about this subject in a different post, it was pretty much:

Well I've heard a few things about what you are asking about. Many have wondered about what Anakin means in E2 when he exclaims he will find a way to save people, so that they will not die...so maybe he does find away in E3, in which Jedi (at least) do not really die and can come back in some sort of visual form, like a spirit. But I guess that still doesn't really explain Qui Gon's voice.

Also I heard that the reasons why the Jedi who have died during the prequels is becasue they did not choose or expect to die. Unlike Obi, who lowers his sabre, Yoda who (probably chooses to) pass away and Anakin who probably does the same. All speculation..but like Paulr said, we'll just have to wait and see what Uncle George throws at us in Episode III! Whatever it is...it better be good! :)

Poor Quin Gon!

Well you have to assume it...we'll never know cause he wore the suit and the suit would obviously hold some sorta shape, rather than just a Yoda blanket for instance. Plus the only other two jedi that dissapeared turned into spirits...which Anakin did also! :P But if you wanna be techinical..I guess no..he didn't dissapear! :angry::lol: