Guest announcements - Wed 7pm

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really wanna meet a main Lord of the Rings guest that has not done a signing yet, maranda otto would be cool! lol.

They are all filming the next Harry Potter film, and thats why none came last in may because of filming the film thats just gone and thats why there aint any this time, because they are all on location filming Goblet.

So dont get your hopes up HP fans.

But there is an HP talk so there will be HP guests

I really wanna meet a main Lord of the Rings guest that has not done a signing yet, maranda otto would be cool! lol.

They are all filming the next Harry Potter film, and thats why none came last in may because of filming the film thats just gone and thats why there aint any this time, because they are all on location filming Goblet.

:rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

LOL unless it's just Warwick Davis!!!!! :D

• Showmasters Admin

:lol:

LOL unless it's just Warwick Davis!!!!! :P

But as somone already pointed out it would then be called Davis Talk not HP talk (as with the Tapping talk). :P

LOTR, Harry Potter, Buffy, Tru calling would be dudey :)

Someone on my wavelength. Harry Potter guests are the ones I am waiting for. BUT we also need some Tru Calling guests, that is such an amazing show (not that it is yet popular enough as it has only been on SKY in UK).

It is never gonna happen this time (well you never know), but if we could have some Tru Calling guests that would be amazing.

LOTR, Harry Potter, Buffy, Tru calling would be dudey :)

Someone on my wavelength. Harry Potter guests are the ones I am waiting for. BUT we also need some Tru Calling guests, that is such an amazing show (not that it is yet popular enough as it has only been on SKY in UK).

It is never gonna happen this time (well you never know), but if we could have some Tru Calling guests that would be amazing.

i agree on 3 of them not particularly into HP but i know a lot of people are

I am looking forward to ANY guests because I know they will please SOMEONE out there and we ALL deserve to be able to see who we want! So I won't be complaining if they are ones I don't want to see, cuz everyone should get the chance to go to C6 and enjoy themselves!!

So people who like to bitch and moan about everything - SHUT UR MOUTH, NO ONE CARES :P

:D

--- David --- Looking forward to tomorrow's announcements!!! ---

Well said David

Now you got me all excited!!! I can't wait..... Why did they have to tell us...I'm all fidgety with anticipation....

Maybe a Starwars film will pass the time..Or better, Return of the king! :P

Mike

:D

Ahh im going out at half six tonight so i'll miss the announcemnets. i hope there's someone good when i get back then. as always, i'm sure we won't be dissapointed.

i hope my thoughts of a certain lotr guest are right.(Daisy :D)

Sah n Elaine! if u see this please txt me the guests if possible. ;)

Catch ya later,:(:P