Can we see the photos guests will be signing?

Bohan

I know this has been asked plenty of times in the past by forum users but I thought maybe this idea could become a reality for this collectormania.

Please could you post a selection of photos that the guests will be signing, in advance of the event. This way people will know whether to bring their own photos to the event to get signed, nothing can be more frustrating then turning up at the event and seeing the guest does not have an 8x10 from the show/film that you are a fan of. Posting these pictures now would give atendees plenty of time to get organised.

Would this be possible? I meen you have already did a first and announced autograph prices well in advance.

Ant

That happened last time for John Billingsly - The photo's were all of Enterprise and not one Stargate photo to be seen.

That's a good question actually, who is responsible for the photo's. Is it Showmasters or do the guests decide which ones to use/bring there own?

• Moderators

I'm pretty sure some of the guests themselves have their own pictures that are brought along to whatever show they are attending, so maybe that'd make it tricky to show what's available, I dunno.

most of the guests photos I am pretty sure are suplied by showmasters as they have collectormania.com printed on them. I know some photos the guests themself bring along, like last time clint howard had a few non collectormania photos.

hey i'm not going to C6 but i thought i'd help,

if you go on to imdb.com type in the persons name and click on photos sometimes you get the guests promo photos, might not always work with lesser famous guests.

might help though,

have fun,

JA

SM have enough work don't they and Bohan I remember reading that you said you had acquired your own to bring coz you disliked a little 8mm sig line that you need an optician to read for you. So yea take precautions if it's an issue. Try the MSPGG sponsors of SM too as they usually have a few pictures of what may be availble for each guest to sign/ might help.

edit- blah

Edited by hum3z

SM have enough work don't they and Bohan I remember reading that you said you had acquired your own to bring coz you disliked a little 8mm sig line that you need an optician to read for you. So yea take precautions if it's an issue. Try the MSPGG sponsors of SM too as they usually have a few pictures of what may be availble for each guest to sign/ might help.

edit- blah

Lol come on the collectormania sig line isn't that small :rolleyes: I do like to bring my own photos but cannot afford to do so for every guest i will be meeting so have to settle for the photos provided. What i said was in no way a criticism or complaint just a friendly suggestion.

Ant

That happened last time for John Billingsly - The photo's were all of Enterprise and not one Stargate photo to be seen.

That's a good question actually, who is responsible for the photo's. Is it Showmasters or do the guests decide which ones to use/bring there own?

See if he came to another event i would want an Angel pic signed

thing is - what if SM *DID* do this and you had your heart set on a particular photo and there were none left?! :unsure::help:

though I do agree it would be helpful :unsure: then in bec, can look into getting alternative pics if there's not one you want - like there wasn't a "24" cast pic with everyone on (and no stalls had one either) so was a bit disappointed :rolleyes:

was GUTTED too there were no John Billingsely NON-Enterprise pics as a SG fan! you missed out there SM!

surfy sah xx :D