Guest Days Are Up

DavidB

Just in case anyone hadn't noticed B)

Star Wars reunion ones are to be announced.

It says that the Star Wars guests signing day to be announced, which leads me to believe that Showmasters are going to come good and get us a good few Star wars guests and split them over the 3 days.

Well thats what im hoping!

;):D

No, I did not notice it ! Thanks for mentionning it ! ;)

Good : all the guests I'm interested in are there for the whole three days ! (except Carrie Fisher and Billy Dee Williams) B)

BD Williams is there for all 3 days - Billy Boyd however isn't.

I can see the dates but couldnt 5 mins ago....

My parents dont mind me taking a day out of college and last year for C4 i missed days off school to go. C5 i missed one day from College and for C6 i am misisng one day but my course director doesnt mind cos it gives me chance to meet other actors and actresses. (i'm studying Btec National Diploma In performing Arts)

I'm looking forward to C6!

Nat ;)

your parents let you miss school to come to these events? :lol:

surfy sah xx

I kinda told my mum as i run outta door to my mates to book coach n i dont think she herd me, but wen i'd booked it she couldent really say anything :lol: i dint miss anydays for C5 so i dnt think she minds, just hope school dnt have n e Exams that day

I also can't see the dates in my AOL window but can on Internet Explorer for some reason. Don't know why. Anway, I'm so happy Nick Brendon and the Troika will be there on Friday as I was hoping to avoid the weekend crowds. Yay! I'm just hoping now that no one will be announced tomorrow who i really want to see but can't appear Friday cos then I'll be devastated.