Directions form station

• Moderators

MK.jpg

This lil map basically shows where to go ... the TOP arrow will bring you right to the entrance of the centre, while the bottom one takes u to Misummer which is one particular area of the centre. Either way, ur still at the complete opposite end to where Collectormania takes place, and u'll have to follow the directions in the centre to get there ... basically u need to walk all the way through the centre right to the end and it'll be hard to miss! If u don't wanna walk it, the taxi will drop u right outside the right door for Middleton Hall if u tell them that's what u want. But it's a pretty straight walk ^_^

• Moderators

centremap.gif

U'll end up either at the top LEFT of the diagram around M&S if u take the top arrow, or if u take the bottom arrow u'll end up just BELOW M&S in Midsummer but that's easy enough to then get into the main shopping part. Then obviously u need to get to Middleton Hall so u can see how u've gotta get to the other end ...

• Moderators
:wub: I even drew the arrows on myself lol ^_^ Honestly u will be fine .. I'd say it's a 10-15 minute walk to the centre itself .. then obviously got to make ur way to the other end of the centre, u'll be fine, it just gets a bit busy in there sometimes! :D Hope u have a great time! ;)

• Moderators

Well as long as you don't turn up to MK expecting big red arrows on the floor then it's ok! :D To walk up to the centre u'll probably have to walk under the road on one of the routes from what I can remember, so don't worry if ur going the wrong way, just keep straight!

Oh and I meant to say welcome earlier but I forgot! :D so .. welcome! lol Nice to see some new faces around here before the event - come into General Chat and u can chat to a few people before C6, then you could say hi to us so we know u followed the directions properly :lol: