Another chance to boast?

Raylenth

I'm really proud of my signed card of Patrick Stewart. He was in Holland a few years ago for the TNG DVD-promotion, and afterwards there were about a hundred signed pictures handed out. As we were way in front, at touching distance of the man, we were also one of the first to get a picture. No need to say that getting OUT of the line was harder than getting IN it...

If you want proof I was in the front, check www.geocities.com/liessa_nl/startrek

Oh, a memory I am proud of: JG Hertzler doing his part of the Klingon rap for me, after I told him I didn't get the chance to see his Q&A in Holland last year...

I`ll probably take my american S6 Buffy DVD box set with me because Nic Brendon is on the front cover, then I can ask him to sign his pic on the DVD set.-also the trio are on one of the inside covers so i might ask them to sign that. That`ll bump the value of thise DVDs right up :lol:

KIWI

4 main items for me - a photo I had taken with Patrick Stewart and one I had with William Shatner but especially my vistors pass into Paramount Studios the day I visited the sets of 'Enterprise' and a photo of me sitting in the Captain's chair on the bridge of 'Voyager' with Bob Picardo beside me from the day I visited those sets back just before the show finished. You can't buy memories like that!!

I'm really proud of my signed card of Patrick Stewart. He was in Holland a few years ago for the TNG DVD-promotion, and afterwards there were about a hundred signed pictures handed out. As we were way in front, at touching distance of the man, we were also one of the first to get a picture. No need to say that getting OUT of the line was harder than getting IN it...

If you want proof I was in the front, check www.geocities.com/liessa_nl/startrek

Oh, a memory I am proud of: JG Hertzler doing his part of the Klingon rap for me, after I told him I didn't get the chance to see his Q&A in Holland last year...

ah that was you?

well i have multiple items that are very precious to me.

my original lobby card posters from the labyrinth from 1986. extremely rare.

my two italian lobby posters and the austrian press kit from batman returns (including photos, stills etc).

two original u.s and u.k posters from THE DARK CRYSTAL signed 1983.

my japanese programm books from the fellowship, the dark crystal, return of the jedi and labyrinth.

signed photos from jason isaacs, hugo weaving and robert patrick dedicated to me.

I'm sure some of you will have heard this before but anyways :D

one of my fave items has to be my Stargate signed pic from the episode "The Other Guys" guest starring John Billingsley (aka doctor Phlox in Enterprise!!) this is very special to me as it was given to John by another SG fan at c5! John showed me as I had gone up a few times to chat to him and he was very pleased as there weren't any SG pics available and it was clear he was dead chuffed! but he signed it with a personalisation and gave it to me!!!! and then I gave him a hug!! :rolleyes::wub:

one of the best moments of c5 and indeed one of best people I have ever met!!

surfy sah xx :D

my photo of me and Alyson Hannigan - it's such a nice photo of her - and I actually look normal in it.

I look at it often and cannot believe that i met her!

My sig's of the goonies cast that i've met at C4 and C5 is pretty precious too. Met Simon pegg breifly in 1998 (when I only knew him from Faith in the Future and that thing with Amando Innoucia - dont know how to spell it) - and now he's proper cult!

hell. it's all precious. even my upteen Mel and Sue signatures!! I love it all!