• Moderators

Hmmm cheap ones I don't know about personally but these are the regular ones near the centre I think:

Travel Inn (one in Milton Keynes Central near Xscape, and one further out at Willen Lake)

Holiday Inn (one near the shopping centre)

Travel Lodge (one near the railway station about a 15 min walk from the centre, or one out of town)

Then there's ones like Novotel and Quality that I'm not *entirely* sure about the information but if you look them up on Google ... search for Novotel Milton Keynes or Quality Milton Keynes then you should find something, I have no idea on prices of those tho. These ones ARE more likely to have rooms though!

Sorry I can't be of more help but it's a starting point to investigate, I hope other people can post and help u :rolleyes:

Travel Inn (one in Milton Keynes Central near Xscape, and one further out at Willen Lake)

Holiday Inn (one near the shopping centre)

Travel Lodge (one near the railway station about a 15 min walk from the centre, or one out of town)

These ones when I looked a couple of weeks back two hotels said online that they were booked and only the Holiday Inn had room but that's £70 a night.

Try http://www.mkweb.co.uk for some accomodation in the area :)