people from germany needed to get to c4

heyya everyone who´s from germany or who knows german people that might gonna go to c4...

as you already can see on the topic-title i´m from germany and i´m searching for people who gonna be at c4.

i was just wondering if you could assort a group of german people, arranging kinda a meeting point or airport to fly from and then visiting the collectormania4 all together...i guess there´re many people from germany who just have the money but aren´t able to visit as long as they don´t got anyone to fly with (like me......)

i would be very thankfull for any replies that might help me, cuz there´re so many reasons for being at c4! (elijah, dom, billy, sean, andy....maybe tom, if he´s able to be there)...

mareike

ps: would be great if there would be people from niedersachsen...

i allready tried to explain...well...the reason for that missunderstood was, that i said i hate/don´t like germany...but that was kinda overreacted and so both of them where mad about me. they told me not to say that again cuz i won´t be able to say anything bout that. well actually i AM, cuz i´m german so...nevertheless i appologized thousand times but i don´t think they really except it...but that was month ago as i said before and also i don´t think they´re going to fly from the same airport like me...

wow...i didn´t imagine, you would reply...*wonders*

uhm...first: sorry again for saying i hate germany n stuff, but i was kinda in a bad mood that time (stressed with friends, school-stuff, blah, blah)...

but i think it´s not that important. cuz me and my friend won´t come to collectormania4 anymore... her parents doesn´t allowed to fly without any adults and i don´t wanna fly alone so...thx for your attention and everything...

• 5 weeks later...
heyya everyone who´s from germany or who knows german people that might gonna go to c4...

as you already can see on the topic-title i´m from germany and i´m searching for people who gonna be at c4.

i was just wondering if you could assort a group of german people, arranging kinda a meeting point or airport to fly from and then visiting the collectormania4 all together...i guess there´re many people from germany who just have the money but aren´t able to visit as long as they don´t got anyone to fly with (like me......)

i would be very thankfull for any replies that might help me, cuz there´re so many reasons for being at c4! (elijah, dom, billy, sean, andy....maybe tom, if he´s able to be there)...

mareike

ps: would be great if there would be people from niedersachsen...

HI mareike,

How it looks with c4? You want still there?

We Fly from Hamburg on Friday the 3.okt..

(Kannst dich ja melden!)

Mercury666@gmx.de or Icq: 70987442

bye

Matthias