Following on from the LOTR replacement thread

Which LOTR star would you most like to see?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Which LOTR star would you most like to see?

• Andy Serkis
    • Sean Astin
    • Dom Monaghan
    • Elijah Wood
    • Viggo M
    • Orlando Bloom
    • John R-D
    • Ian McKellen
    • Sean Bean
    • Other

I pray for David Wenham.

My second wish would be Sean Bean, but I think he has a film coming up in the US next month.

Third Miranda.

I'm leaving the unlikely ones out, or my list would look different - it can't be Sean Astin cause he's filming Hercules at the time of C6, Dominic is busy with "Lost" and I think Ian McKellan is filming in Canada in September and October.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

I voted for Sean Bean because he is at least a possibility, I am sure everyone would love for Orlando and Viggo to come over but I dont see that happening any time soon, getting Elijah for C4 was SM being in the right place at the right time and them wanting to promote the film but I hope for other people who didnt get a chance to meet Elijah, Dom and Sean at C4 that they do come back over some day.

LOTR guests I wouldnt mind meeting who are not on the list would be Bernard Hill, Miranda Otto and Christopher Lee, they at least seem possible.

Edited by Colonel Jack O'Neill

Wow, a tough one. :lol:

I was going to pick Lij, cos he impressed me soooo much when I met him.

BUT

I went for Viggo, cos he is my sex god. Though I am under no illusion, the chances are so small of him coming. There is more chance of me winning Miss World. LMAO. :firedevil:

VOTE MR BEAN!

:firedevil:

What Rowan Atkinson??? B) Was he in LOTR ;)

;) knew someone would be awkward about it! lol :lol:

Yes, if we can't get SEAN Bean, then MR Bean would be a welcome replacement ;)

What do you mean , Mr Bean would be a welcome replacement :D

I'd rather meet my maker than him ;)

I HAD to vote for Sean Bean as meeting him would be a dream come true :firedevil:

But if I could have voted for more than one, I would've also voted for Viggo Mortensen and Marton Csokas (who isn't even on the list!)

Come on, Showmasters. The men have that wrestling woman who likes taking her clothes off. Give us girls a hunky man to drool over! :lol: