for those who have been to see them filiming..

alc

i know because i work in one of the colleges in oxford, cleaning students rooms and common rooms and a few weeks ago i was cleaning a room used by older students and students from a different college and there was an envelope with a letter attched to it and when i glanced at it i noticed the words 'warner bros' and 'filiming' so i read it and it said that they are at this other college from 23rd Aug for 2 weeks but its very secret and the person who got the letter musnt tell anyone etc etc. So on tuesday my friend from works daughter went to the college coz she is a big harry potter fan and there were lots of security outside. They told her they are there filming until 5th Sept. I,myself am going to have a look today after work. They filimed some of COS in Oxford aswell where my fiance works and he watched them filming and showed me the set :lol:

Sorry if that doesnt convince you but it is definitely what i read in the letter.

Alexa

i know because i work in one of the colleges in oxford, cleaning students rooms and common rooms and a few weeks ago i was cleaning a room used by older students and students from a different college and there was an envelope with a letter attched to it and when i glanced at it i noticed the words 'warner bros' and 'filiming' so i read it and it said that they are at this other college from 23rd Aug for 2 weeks but its very secret and the person who got the letter musnt tell anyone etc etc. So on tuesday my friend from works daughter went to the college coz she is a big harry potter fan and there were lots of security outside. They told her they are there filming until 5th Sept. I,myself am going to have a look today after work. They filimed some of COS in Oxford aswell where my fiance works and he watched them filming and showed me the set :yoda:

Sorry if that doesnt convince you but it is definitely what i read in the letter.

Alexa

Oh so which college?! How exciting! :D:huh:

Sorry for delay, internet was not working. Well i went past in the car, didnt have time to wait outside as was going out. On the way to NEW COLLEGE there are florescent green signs that are coded with the words 'WB LOC' which i take to mean Warner Bros Location. Then when you get to the college there are lots of vans and trucks and inside the college entrance you can see white sheets around what must be the set. The are big signs saying the collge is closed. It looks like you would not get anywhere near the stars if you tried but you never know. So thats that!

Alexa