Billy boyd

halflings

Billy is wonderful as a guest and ive met him twice and also worked at a con with him but he has over done the con scene slightly over the last 6 months though there are a lot of people that still havent met him that arent so regular at cons

I highly doubt Dom will be doing any convention associated with LoTR for the time being....

what have I missed?!?!?! :o:wub:;):o

surfy sah xx

i think she is referring to all his work with 'Lost' at the minute. hes prbably really busy with that.

=x=

Yes, "Lost" is filming at the moment. I think they only started in May or June, so that's probably going on for a while.

he's mine.... alllllllll mine

Joking

ok fairs fair... the guy rocks... he is coming to another event to see his friends!

leave the guy alone...

SALA IS NOT COMING he said himself... and i know he tells us that everytime but he is a VIP and he is filming...

Rosie... as far as i was aware he has been cast not for stunts...

but uncredited as yet but the only think i can think of is that he should be aslan as that part has not been cast!

ok..

I Love my billeh boyd... and you should too!

*does a highland fling*

Veasse xx

he's mine.... alllllllll mine <MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Joking

ok fairs fair... the guy rocks... he is coming to another event to see his friends!

leave the guy alone...

SALA IS NOT COMING he said himself... and i know he tells us that everytime but he is a VIP and he is filming...

but uncredited as yet but the only think i can think of is that he should be aslan as that part has not been cast!

ok..

*does a highland fling*

Veasse xx

Yeah Sala and Lawrence both have filming commitments though Sala would love to come and I'm sure if they can manage it they will.

I met Billy at London, poor guy was exhausted and I barely got to say a word to him, I'd like to see him again and maybe fit a word in with him, he seemed like the most sweet and genuine guy and he at least he makes an effort with his fans.

Joking

leave the guy alone...

ok..

*does a highland fling*

Veasse xx

Yeah Sala and Lawrence both have filming commitments though Sala would love to come and I'm sure if they can manage it they will.

I met Billy at London, poor guy was exhausted and I barely got to say a word to him, I'd like to see him again and maybe fit a word in with him, he seemed like the most sweet and genuine guy and he at least he makes an effort with his fans.

Why have you removed your Showmasters Most handsome tag on your signiture Lady e?

Joking

leave the guy alone...

ok..

*does a highland fling*

Veasse xx

Why have you removed your Showmasters Most handsome tag on your signiture Lady e?

Ugh, oh I had to make room for my rant, I will put it back immediately master! :D

Joking

leave the guy alone...

ok..

*does a highland fling*

Veasse xx

Ugh, oh I had to make room for my rant, I will put it back immediately master! :D

Hehehehehe

You scared me for a minute there madam!, you sorted that baby sitter out yet, im looking to party, drink and dance with ya at the C6 party!

:unsure::P

Joking

leave the guy alone...

ok..

*does a highland fling*

Veasse xx

Ugh, oh I had to make room for my rant, I will put it back immediately master! :huh:

Hehehehehe

You scared me for a minute there madam!, you sorted that baby sitter out yet, im looking to party, drink and dance with ya at the C6 party!

;);)

I'm working on it, might be able to wangle my uncle and aunt to have her for a night, be a pain as I'll have to trek around the county but I'll keep on plugging.

he's mine.... alllllllll mine

Joking

leave the guy alone...

ok..

*does a highland fling*

Veasse xx

Ugh, oh I had to make room for my rant, I will put it back immediately master! :huh:

Hehehehehe

;);)

I'm working on it, might be able to wangle my uncle and aunt to have her for a night, be a pain as I'll have to trek around the county but I'll keep on plugging.

Thats my girl, you got to come, need to revive our day out at the NEC, and I promise we wont mention strap ons again!

Scouts honour!

;);)

Edited by BuFF DaDDy

Joking

leave the guy alone...

ok..

*does a highland fling*

Veasse xx

Hehehehehe

;);)

Thats my girl, you got to come, need to revive our day out at the NEC, and I promise we wont mention strap ons again!

Scouts honour!

;);)

Aww no fun!

I highly doubt Dom will be doing any convention associated with LoTR for the time being....

what have I missed?!?!?! :blink::unsure::huh::help:

surfy sah xx

i think she is referring to all his work with 'Lost' at the minute. hes prbably really busy with that.

=x=

Yes, "Lost" is filming at the moment. I think they only started in May or June, so that's probably going on for a while.

That's right. Dom will be in Hawaii until December, but he said he is going to try and make a few appearence (for "Lost") in California during that time.

Bummer, Karl Urban cancelled, but I'm glad he has work in the states!

Cheers!

I did not want to post in this topic but feel the need to because my anger of posts concerning wrestling related guests.

If you don't want to meet billy boyd then simply don't! I have met him before and got his auto, meeting him once and getting an auto was enough for me. But I don't come on this forum and complain when he gets announced again, simply if I see a guest announced that I do not care for then I simply make no comment and wait to hear news on guests which I will want to meet.

I did not want to post in this topic but feel the need to because my anger of posts concerning wrestling related guests.

If you don't want to meet billy boyd then simply don't! I have met him before and got his auto, meeting him once and getting an auto was enough for me. But I don't come on this forum and complain when he gets announced again, simply if I see a guest announced that I do not care for then I simply make no comment and wait to hear news on guests which I will want to meet.

Agreed, but I'm too nice to say it.

People should be positive about the guests they are happy about.

Joking

leave the guy alone...

ok..

*does a highland fling*

Veasse xx

Ugh, oh I had to make room for my rant, I will put it back immediately master! :firedevil:

Hehehehehe

:D:P

Scouts honour!

:(;)

Aww no fun!

Well I might do it!

;);)

what have I missed?!?!?! :D:lol::D:lol:

surfy sah xx

=x=

That's right. Dom will be in Hawaii until December, but he said he is going to try and make a few appearence (for "Lost") in California during that time.

Cheers!

just the way you said associated with LotR... made me think something bad had happened!!! :D

surfy sah xx

what have I missed?!?!?! :(:P:lol::D

surfy sah xx

=x=

Cheers!

just the way you said associated with LotR... made me think something bad had happened!!! :lol:

surfy sah xx

Oh sorry, I wasn't clear. No Dom loves that he was in LoTR and would never bad-mouth it or condemn it.

Yeah that's the movie Sala is working on. I remember him saying he is gonna try to get an acting part, hehe. Go for it boy!

Cheers!