Billy boyd

halflings

I dont mean to be funny i think the bloke is great really loves the fans etc.

But please get dominic Sean or Elijah please. :wub:

Whos with me cause i cant keep getting billys signature all the time.

I am sure you can just ignore him .

I feel that if any of the guests were to get on and read less than friendly posts that they may cancel . You might have met him a lot but others haven't . Please show some consideration for the guests - they do not have to come :angry:

I also want to meet the others , but please concentrate on that rather than who you don't want to meet :P

Ive met Billy 3 times, but Iam more than happy to have him attending C6.

Hes such a laugh, plus I want to get a certain photo signed this time.

I agree with Jesterrace, you should focus on who you want rather than who you dont.

Although Dom, Lij or Sean would be fantastic :D

I havent met him yet and I am looking forward to it! Just because you don't want to meet him doesnt mean he should cancel. there are 1000's of other people attending, its not "get-guests-for-halfings-mania!" like jesterrace said, why dont you concentrate on the other guests!? I'd love it if Elijah went but im not gunna scoff at Billy just cuz Lij ent there! I hope you manage to have a good time anyway! :D

Billy is lovely, met him along with about 1000 others at LFACC :P

of course at each event there are people who haven't been before and have missed guests that have attended previous shows but for people who have been to alot of shows it can get ummm how to say this tactfully... lets just say it's always good to have new faces!!! B) don't forget this will be the third show (c3, LFACC, c6) he has attended :D

surfy sah xx ;) (trying to post something neutral!!!)

I've met Billy Boyd already, but I think it's great that they have him again...many people have never met him before!!!

You should really delete this thread to be honest, cos it's only gonna cause arguments...and as someone already said - it doesnt look good to be bad-mouthing a guest...you never know who's watching lol :P

Billy really enjoys coming out to England and he loves all his fans so don't worry he wouldn't cancel just because ONE or TWO people don't want him to be there.

Besides, I highly doubt Dom will be doing any convention associated with LoTR for the time being.

Elijah may be announced, but with the craziness last year he may just stick at home.

Sean Astin, Craig Parker, Bruce Hopkins and John Noble have been doing the convention circuit a lot lately so they may be announced if they haven’t been already, sorry I haven’t really had time to keep up.

Sala Baker...I believe he said he had a few projects in the works, but I don't know what he's going to be doing during that month, so maybe he'll be there too, again if he hasn't already been announced.

Orlando Bloom and Viggo Mortensen DON'T usually do conventions so if SM ever got one of them watch out :angel: !

Showmasters already have a great line-up and I wish I could go, but unfortunately money and time do not allow.

Cheers!

Edited by Rachiepachie2001

I've met Billy Boyd already, but I think it's great that they have him again...many people have never met him before!!!

You should really delete this thread to be honest, cos it's only gonna cause arguments...and as someone already said - it doesnt look good to be bad-mouthing a guest...you never know who's watching lol :angel:

I agree with Theo - faints from the shock, lol.

Whilst I see your point, it ain't a great idea to post a topic like this.

Billy is one of the nicest guests you can ever hope to meet - not just from LOTR but any film or show.

He is always smiling and polite and treats every person as if it is the first time he has ever met any fan.

I have always found him enthusiastic , funny and chats to you - not just smile and move onto the next person.

How can you ever et enough of that from a film star / celebrity ??

If you are going to pick on people that you have seen loads before then go for the star wars guests - like peter mayhew who are the total opposite to billy and still go to loads of shows

Take a look at Billy's queue over the weekend and I bet you dont find ONE time that he doesnt have a queue - halflings ........

I've met Billy too and could live without him - but there are plenty of people who haven't seen him yet, so I am not very bothered if he's there again.

I'm not queuing for his autograph anymore cause I already have it.

I got plenty to do anyway, and I guess the rest of the world will be happy with one person less in line for Billy while I appreciate the other guys concentrating on Billy cause that means less line for other people who I want. :yoda:

If you are going to pick on people that you have seen loads before then go for the star wars guests - like peter mayhew who are the total opposite to billy and still go to loads of shows

Take a look at Billy's queue over the weekend and I bet you dont find ONE time that he doesnt have a queue - halflings ........

Can we not just keep it so that we don't attack any of the guests - they might not be who we want to see but somebody does :D

Billy is a great guest - very friendly , puts an effort in - and one who some of the fans haven't met .

And Peter Mayhew is also a great guest with all the other Star Wars stars about - he is a main cast member .

Some people will not have met Peter or Billy , because this is their first event , and there is no need to spoil it for anybody :yoda:

Sala Baker...I believe he said he had a few projects in the works, but I don't know what he's going to be doing during that month, so maybe he'll be there too, again if he hasn't already been announced.

I spoke to Sala at NEC the other week - he said he wouldnt be attending C6 as he currently working on Chronicles of Narnia as a stuntman (said was going to ask for an acting role also) and 2 as yet un-named films in L.A

But please get dominic Sean or Elijah please. :D

yes i would love to get elijah, but they have billy fair enough i carnt aford to meet him but so far they have really good guests, billy is lovely. :yoda:

But please get dominic Sean or Elijah please. :rolleyes:

Why would you keep getting his signature anyway ?

When you go to C6 just miss him out this time. No one forces you to get his signature everytime you see him !

Stop whinging !

Yeah too many good guests & it all gets a bit expensive doesn't it?

It does get very expensive (I think this will be the most for me!), but once you've met all of these, then you won't need to worry about meeting them again and spending the money. So the more I meet now, the more I'll save in the future :rolleyes:

Yeah too many good guests & it all gets a bit expensive doesn't it?

It does get very expensive (I think this will be the most for me!), but once you've met all of these, then you won't need to worry about meeting them again and spending the money. So the more I meet now, the more I'll save in the future :rolleyes:

:lol: Good theory!

(& I love your avatar btw)

I highly doubt Dom will be doing any convention associated with LoTR for the time being....

what have I missed?!?!?! :wub::unsure::lol::lol:

surfy sah xx

i think she is referring to all his work with 'Lost' at the minute. hes prbably really busy with that.

=x=