What are u getting signed?

Locutus

Right, I've asked you what you already have in your signed collections, but...... now i want to know what do u intend to get signed at C6? This can be an item or photo you already have to get signed or something you would like to buy to get signed. Please continue to update the "What have u had signed?" post, and thanks for all the responses, i was very impressed by Admiral Bears collection of star trek signatures, the lucky..... anyway time for you to start posting......

Right, I've asked you what you already have in your signed collections, but...... now i want to know what do u intend to get signed at C6? This can be an item or photo you already have to get signed or something you would like to buy to get signed. Please continue to update the "What have u had signed?" post, and thanks for all the responses, i was very impressed by Admiral Bears collection of star trek signatures, the lucky..... anyway time for you to start posting......

Having met a bunch of Star Trek main characters , but got them to sign stuff like my Stargate poster ( for those appropiate ) , I think it is about time I got a poster that I can get signed by members of all the Star Trek series ( I have limited wall space , so can't get one from each of the series ) - if anyone has any idea where I can get a Star Trek Universe type poster I'm open to suggestions ( and the quicker the better please - I am meeting a bunch of them within the next couple of months ) .

I would also like a separate Angel poster to go with the Buffy one that i am getting signed , and a nice Star Wars Universe one ( the one I had got smudged when Dave Prowse signed it , so I can't carry on with that ) .

I have pre-ordered the Trilogy DVD , so will probably get that signed by , so far , Carrie , Gary K , Billy Dee W , Dave P , Kenny B , Jeremy B and maybe Michael Carter - who at least had a speaking part ( unlike some of the others - nothing against them but funds are limited ) . :huh:

Well what u could do for the star trek guests is not get a poster at all - get a photo of all the cast. There are some very nice ones available, and as a bonus- u can copy it easily so u can have the copy on display and keep the original safely tucked away. I've got the Nemesis Wedding photo for the TNG cast to sign. Also my tip is, if you want to get the whole photo signed quickly - try to select ones with charcters that you know you can get sigend at some point.

Like jesterrace I get a big Stargate poster signed. I also have a smaller main cast pic that I have nearly completed (just need Amanda and RDA (yeah not a chance in hell!)). I normally also get a personalised promo pic done. Because I have been fortunate to meet most of the main cast before and will be again I am debating what else to get signed by them all.......I'm waivering between and book or a comic.....but I think I will get the comic signed.

Although I do love a lot of other shows (Star Trek, Buffy, Angel ect) I don't collect the sigs for those, although I may consider starting seeing as a lot of these people are invited to Collectormania.

Im gonna get Carrie and Billy Dee to sign my Special Executor edition Original Trilogy script book !

I have been hulking it round the Cons for about 8/9 years and the first Con it went to was Showmansters 2nd ever event @ chesunt the Falcon Society star wars day... That long ago Jeremy Bullock signed a photo and 2 items for £5 !........ and back in the day when Dave Prowse was £5 for a photo ;-)

I have 54 original Trilogy Autos in it and want to add as many more as I can !

i think i will start a lotr poster, but it's a hell of a job keeping it intact in the plane again and again. i do have the rotk elijah wood one signed by him but i want that to be only him. so i have to buy an original mint poster from lotr. i have a lot of original lotr posters but they're either european, or there is a slight wear on the side and i don't want the sigs on that.

perhaps i will let them sign my japanese programm book from fotr or my cannes press book from fotr.

hmmm i will prob. end up with the photos again.

for star trek i'm still trying to get the cast photo from the series and as well for DS9. but they are difficult to find.

...for star trek i'm still trying to get the cast photo from the series and as well for DS9. but they are difficult to find.

hey martine try this thread here the dealer sells the kind of thing you might be after ^_^

surfy sah xx

ps-as to the original question of this topic, TNG guys I have a s1 photo signed by Denise that I will get them to sign. I bought it at c5 but missed Gates as she left early :(:P thing is when I bought the photo at the event, I forgot that Dr Crusher is replaced in c6 by whats her face (soz just didn't like her!!!) during s6 ^_^ thought I'd done really well getting a pic with Gates and Will Weaton on it but of course it'll never be complete main cast as technically it should have the other doctor on it :D:D

Karl Urban - 8x10 :wub:

Amanda Tapping 8x10 and some sort of cast print/photo as she is quite rare/expensive ;)

Walter Koenig - 8x10 hopefully SM will have a photo of him from the movies as my signed Nichelle and George pics are of the stars in red dress uniforms

Dwight Schultz (ST!) - urg I don't know?! :o 8x10, spesh if they have one with some one else from ST in, from FIRST CONTACT maybe?? (HINT HINT SM!!!!!!)

SW peeps - got a few 8x10s with other sigs on I want to add to...

Carrie Fisher - 8x10 (but WHICH 8x10!!) and I feel I should get something more than that but I don't know what... :huh: any suggestions peeps???? (I'm not into getting sigs on DVDs/Vids etc)

U mean Dr Palaski, (i like her actually)

pulaski.jpg

Its true that you cant seem to get a TNG cast photo with all the main cast from various seasons, as you normally end up loosing one or more of the following depending what sesson your photo is from; Crusher, Palaski, W Crusher, Guinan, Yar.

Anyhoo... some very nice stuff so far

I think it is about time I got a poster that I can get signed by members of all the Star Trek series ( I have limited wall space , so can't get one from each of the series ) - if anyone has any idea where I can get a Star Trek Universe type poster I'm open to suggestions ( and the quicker the better please - I am meeting a bunch of them within the next couple of months ) .

I would also like a separate Angel poster

i had the same idea and the poster i got was one with all the starships on it! that way when i meet a guest from a series i can get them to sign over their ship! this doesn't always work out but at least i now have a LARGE space for them all. as for Angel i bought one with just him on it (as its very unlikely that i'll get him to sign it) so that any Angel guest can sign, i also have one of Buffy for any Buffy guests i may meet!

i bought all 3 posters at my local comic shop, so if you have one near you try there.

darryl ^_^

ooh and i just bought another original dark crystal poster, this one's a british quad and in better condition so i will wait and see if there are any more DC related guests announced and perhaps will let them sign it. it depends on their price.

I've just started looking at http://www.geocities.com/richart2001uk/

Now id just decided what i was going to get signed which was my star trek nemesis wedding photo (thats the clostest pic i could find, mine doesnt have Guinan.

80.jpg

but then i saw this:

NextGenerationCast.jpg

and now im not sure again......

Think I'll probably still stick with the wedding photo, ummmmmmm, anyway, what do u think??????

(Plus i have some film cells as an extra item -just to be signed by Brent and michael)

Edited by Locutus

I think it is about time I got a poster that I can get signed by members of all the Star Trek series ( I have limited wall space , so can't get one from each of the series ) - if anyone has any idea where I can get a Star Trek Universe type poster I'm open to suggestions ( and the quicker the better please - I am meeting a bunch of them within the next couple of months ) .

I would also like a separate Angel poster

i had the same idea and the poster i got was one with all the starships on it! that way when i meet a guest from a series i can get them to sign over their ship! this doesn't always work out but at least i now have a LARGE space for them all. as for Angel i bought one with just him on it (as its very unlikely that i'll get him to sign it) so that any Angel guest can sign, i also have one of Buffy for any Buffy guests i may meet!

i bought all 3 posters at my local comic shop, so if you have one near you try there.

darryl :blink:

Thanks for the idea with the Starship poster - might work , and there is not likely to be a poster with the COMPLETE casts of all the separate series .

As for the Angel , I would prefer one with the cast on ( or at least some of them ) , but even with the season 5 cast photo I bought it didn't have Mercedes on ( I know she didn't always take a full part , but I always liked her ) - so you'd either have to get one for each cast or make do with the best one .

It is either some " nearly " posters , or maybe get a Star Trek Universe type , and Angel Universe type , book . Any suggestions of a good book for either , with great photos ? :blink:

I am going to stick to 8x10s as that is what I collect but I will be bringing along my b/w TNG Cast Print which has already been signed by 4 of the 7 cast members and after Michael has signed it I will only need Patrick and Jonathan to sign it for it to be complete, then I can get it mounted, framed and stuck up on the wall.

Edited by Colonel Jack O'Neill

I've just started looking at http://www.geocities.com/richart2001uk/

Now id just decided what i was going to get signed which was my star trek nemesis wedding photo (thats the clostest pic i could find, mine doesnt have Guinan.

80.jpg

but then i saw this:

NextGenerationCast.jpg

and now im not sure again......

Think I'll probably still stick with the wedding photo, ummmmmmm, anyway, what do u think??????

(Plus i have some film cells as an extra item -just to be signed by Brent and michael)

damn it this is UNFAIR I tell you!!!

the photo I have doesn't have Guinan nor Will Weaton either!!! :P

I quite like these b&w prints/photos/etc but they are only like the main main cast, I really thought I had it sorted getting that s1 photo!!! :P

but you are right, there is NOTHING with everyone on GRRR :P

surfy sah xx

ps-link all thanks to my thread :D